***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

j-01 x reebok ventilator cnt (I believe)
It was me asking about these lol ended up not buying. Glad I didn't now that I found out their not comfortable

SNS has the invincible vents from last year on sale for $50. I haven't heard anything about em until I saw them on site a few weeks ago. Has anyone seen them in person and can speak on how they look and feel? They look pretty dope in most of the images I can find on Google but they also look filtered/altered.

Anyone seen a better deal on these? Wondering if I should pull the trigger now or hold off for a cheaper price.

Anyone seen a better deal on these? Wondering if I should pull the trigger now or hold off for a cheaper price.
With the current climate of Reebok's, even the Anniversary Questions...those should be able to be had a bit cheaper down the road. Ask trentbg trentbg he'll tell you. :smokin

i wish this had been available the day i ordered, i guess i could order and take one back, def see that these are sitting which idk if that's a good or bad thing, surprising but maybe it's the color, idk i think they look good, i gotta get some wax colored laces for them though

If Reebok really cared about the brand they would've been signed trentbg a long time ago. Instead of paying money to those fools, who seem to not really know about the brand. He has a real passion for the brand and is knowledgeable on the footwear's history, knows its back catalog history and I know he would start making the right moves for the brand, instead of burying it into the ground because sadly to say that's how its looking for Reebok if they don't change. The 1st positive step would be start releasing other Reebok models from the 90s cause all of us are already sick and tired of seeing the same thing. Releasing the same sneaker model just in a different colorway. We are not satisfied with that and that doesn't impress us.

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words and support brother, but unfortunately they are and have been in a deep sleep for a long time, not too much hopes left.  

RARE: Sam Perkins wearing the Reebok Romulus in a White and Green Colorway

Reebok was sure ahead of its time with these designs. If a time machine was a real thing. I'll definitely go back in time and scoop me up a pair of the Romulus and I would def rock them like crazy now in 2016-17 cause that shoe is something else... Those shoes are WOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!! like Ric Flair would say!    

Back
Top Bottom