***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Think these Shaq attacks selling out again this time around? Missed a couple years ago cause they were limited. Would rather cop at a discount tho...

Last edited:
I wish I had a time machine man,  I would have bought every single pair in double and triple. The time when half of the store was Reebok on display! 

Last edited:
Thinking about getting those Black/White/Teal Reebok Rapide . . . anyone own a pair? If so, what's the quality and comfort like?

Classic model, I haven't tried the retro, but if I have to speculate the comfort will be there. 

Rant Time: A while back I gave some advice to some store owners of a consignment sneaker store in NJ. I told them that I like there sneaker display. I just think it was missing that diversity, what about the other legendary kicks from other brands. I understand is a business and its their store. I'm not saying start selling FILA, Reebok, Ewing etc. sneakers, but have them also in display next to those OG J's. If they was to have a display like that it would let me know that they're real sneakerheads and respect the culture. I also told them that what they're doing is no different from what Flight Club is doing. If they was to have a sneaker display like that with a whole bunch of different legendary OG sneakers, that would really set them apart from the rest of the consignment shops. But they didn't take my advice into consideration. Oh well their lost, they showed me their true colors, that they are only in these for the money and that they don't have real love for the sneaker culture. What about acknowledging the other sneakers that were also popular in the 80s and 90s. My dream is to walk in a sneaker store and just seeing a display with the Reebok Icepick, Reebok Optix, Reebok Brutus and a whole bunch other Reebok gems, some Nike stuff + the FILA Jamball, FILA Runball, FILA Mindblower etc. and Oh my god if that display was to have a Puma model that Isiah Thomas wore called the Puma Palace Guard. I'll go BONKERS lol!

That's the problem these days, MOST people don't collect because they like it, more because of what is hyped. Don't get me wrong, we have all fallen victim before. Now days it's all about the social sites and getting likes. Can you believe there was actually a thing going at the beginning of the year called "#NoHypeNewYears"? Its crazy.

That's the problem these days, MOST people don't collect because they like it, more because of what is hyped. Don't get me wrong, we have all fallen victim before. Now days it's all about the social sites and getting likes. Can you believe there was actually a thing going at the beginning of the year called "#NoHypeNewYears"? Its crazy.
I have been preaching for years to all young cats that individualism is much more attractive than the hype train, I been like this since I remember, even from my time in elementary and middle school back in the 80's. I resented the idea to follow someone else and like what they like, or wear what they wear, there were many fashion trends throughout the years, but I never followed them, I tried to create my own. On the flip side, if you like it, whatever that "it" is, don't let anyone stop you, wear it and like it because you like it, not because is a trend. 

Back in the days you would see everyone rocking different kicks from a lot of different brands. Now the game is messed up everyone looking like a clone and the sad part is they think that's cool.

I have been preaching for years to all young cats that individualism is much more attractive than the hype train, I been like this since I remember, even from my time in elementary and middle school back in the 80's. I resented the idea to follow someone else and like what they like, or wear what they wear, there were many fashion trends throughout the years, but I never followed them, I tried to create my own. On the flip side, if you like it, whatever that "it" is, don't let anyone stop you, wear it and like it because you like it, not because is a trend. 

I hear ya. Its a hard balance these days. I mean, I don't personally like to wear what every one else has....but I also do t want to just buy something because of how exclusive it is....Yeezys are garbage. Unfortunately, a lot of what JB/Nike are putting out are not very good colorways or quality is not great and I don't want to support that either. I have always liked Nike products, but now I see myself just wanting to buy the older stuff they made, but some of that is close to unwearable or I will need to probably redo it in the future.

I just remember all the shoes I wanted when I was younger, but they probably arent going to retro them.....I dontvwnat to buy today's "classics" lol

Last edited:
I'm going to mention two names of these two dope forgotten Reebok models, the Reebok Overture Mid and the Reebok Firenza Mid

@ C Flyness that what you're talking about? Tried to upload the box too, but it wouldn't let me

Me being a big fan of sneakers and of pin collecting. I gave an idea to some people who are already established and have their own pin business. If I was in a position money wise to make this happen. I would of kept it to myself and get it done myself but because I'm not I decided to say it. I gave them the ideas to make the Reebok Shaqnosis in a pin and some other Classic sneakers from other brands in pin form. They told me they like my idea and they would keep in touch. I waited to see if it ever was going to happen and nothing happen ,another thing I wasn't asking for nothing in return maybe some free sneaker pins that's all cause it was my idea after all. If there's somebody out there who wants to do this and you have the means to do it, here's a company that could help you with that http://www.madebycooper.co.uk/

http://www.instagram.com/madebycooper/

Been looking for these for a while.  Got them DS for $130, and really happy with them.
I never was a big fan of that particular colorway that Packer Shoes put out, but I have to give you your props that sneaker & sweater combo is perfect from the colors to the tennis concept behind it.

Back
Top Bottom