New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by thachosen123

*Off topic* Y'all think PJ would take the HC job in Miami when spo gets canned
frown.gif
mad.gif
Nope. Riles won't share the spotlight with Phil and vice versa. If anything, Riley will come down to coach the team. But with that said, I think Spo is a good coach. 

asian_man_lol_gif.gif

Dude is built from the same pedigree like Mike Brown. Both guys started their coaching careers in the video editing room.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Lebron on this team would have me
happy.gif

I would consider taking a Laker sabbatical if Lebron ended up on the Lakers (it will never happen because he wouldn't want the scrutiny)... But if he ends up on the Lakers 4 years from now, I will only passively root for the team until he leaves...

Lebron on the Lakers literally make me nauseous
sick.gif

Also Lebron for years has said "I'm a East Coast Type Of Guy" whenever the subject of where he would like to play was brought up in interviews.
If anything when his contract is up in Miami and if he still has no rings best believe dude is going to the Knicks or will join his buddy Jigga in Brooklyn.

you must be out your mind if you wouldnt want lebron here like that would ever happen.

and as far as nash hell no. it would be the same crap. no d at the point guard position.

i really want bynum gone. he doesnt give you 100 percent effort every night.

while were on fantasy trades kobe and pau for lebron

bynum for dwight

sign kg

the rest can be from the nbdl

I'd be
eyes.gif
grin.gif
 if LBJ came to the Lakers.
What could I do? I hate the guy but he'd be a Laker, in the end that's really all that matters.

If you rock the Purp n Gold, I'mma ride with you, regardless of how I feel about you.

That said, the scenario won't present itself for a few more years. Here's hoping it never comes to that. 

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Look at your faces. Acting like you wouldn't want LeBron
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I truly don't. I'd rather have Steve Blake play 48 minutes a game than have LeBron.. Not saying LeBron isn't a great player. But I'd rather live in Boston (I hate The city of Boston) than ever watch LeBron disappear every playoffs in a Lakers uni

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Look at your faces. Acting like you wouldn't want LeBron
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I truly don't. I'd rather have Steve Blake play 48 minutes a game than have LeBron.. Not saying LeBron isn't a great player. But I'd rather live in Boston (I hate The city of Boston) than ever watch LeBron disappear every playoffs in a Lakers uni

eyes.gif
and people say the word hate is overused on NT. Good thing you aren't Lakers GM.

Like I've said, I don't like talking too much (or at all
laugh.gif
) about things that are strictly conjecture, but Nash on the Lakers under MB would be perfect.

In short: "Alright, MB, you handle the defense, Stevie, you handle the offense."

Steve Nash is an offensive GENIUS. What has been his biggest knock? No defense. OK, that's MB's forte.

MB is alright at team defense but is completely clueless on offense? OK, who handles the ball the most in basketball? The 1. Enter: Nash

That's where my thinking is on that.

Now onto the 'Keep LeBron away from the Lakers' talk...

Steve Blake for 48 min over LeBron?

And all of you chiming in... you don't really believe the crap you're saying.
laugh.gif
C'mon, be real.

I would NEVER NOT want Lebron in a Lakers uni.... The dude is Cursed! Dude really needs a spiritual cleansing.

I'd love Lebron.
Lebron the first 3 qtrs>>>>>> then Kobe to finish the game
pimp.gif

I still want Nash, though

Even a flat out moron would place Lebron as the second best player in the league at worst, and y'all wouldn't want him on your team? Yea ok
laugh.gif

I dislike the Heat enough that I'm actually rooting for the damn Celtics to make the Finals, but I'd be giddy as a school girl if Lebron came to LA. Do you all realize how many free agents would play for pennies just to play IN LA with LEBRON JAMES? He took those %$@% $$$ Cleveland teams to the Finals, I'm pretty sure our FO would be able to give him enough pieces to win.

That being said I would much rather he stay somewhere else and Kobe beat his $$$ in the Finals
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LeBron best SF in the league.. Still don't want him..

Legendary player.. But doesn't have "intangibles" to get you a ring as the leader.. So.

E-Z Pass

LeBron best SF in the league.. Still don't want him..

Legendary player.. But doesn't have "intangibles" to get you a ring as the leader.. So.

E-Z Pass

I don't believe that YOU believe that
30t6p3b.gif

Just from a pure fantasy team standpoint(so no need to get into the numbers)

Kahn from Wolves wants Hill for Beasley apparently

Ehhhhhhh. I'm inclined to say No. I like Hill's game too much and trading a decent bench player for a decent bench player doesn't get it done. And if Jim wants to save Money. This isn't a good deal

I'd MOS DEF do Hill for Beasley.

If we made NO OTHER MOVES but that one, Beasley would ABSOLUTELY threaten Pau's starting PF spot, or at least get Pau to play better for fear of losing his starting job.

And if that makes Pau play like he's 'posed to, then Beasley comes off the bench... which is great.

Take Steve Nash off your wish list. If he leaves it will be a sign and trade. The deal will be 3 years around $27mil.

Hell no to that contract.

The hell are you talkin sign and trade?  Dude is a FREE agent.  He can sign with any team he wants for any amount he wants. 

And I don't even want the guy, but there ain't no S&T involved for ol boy.  And you nuts as hell if you think the trade is for us to clear money.  You think the Snns gonna take on some of our salary so we could take their franchise guy?  Sarver would do that? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
The dude SELLS draft picks (Rondo, Deng, etc) but he gon buy our trash? 
laugh.gif

I think the Luke Walton deal got people a little sideways these days.  That was a golden unicorn deal, not a lot of those runnin loose out there. 

Aaaah, there you are. I was wondering when you and Doo would post again.

You? Meh, I knew you were suspended, knew you'd be back.

But Doo? I don't know what happened. He's just been a lot quieter for some reason. Can't put a finger on why.
laugh.gif

At any rate, I thought the same thing w/ those pics. "He divorce that broad or not? She rake him for a mansion & some millions or not? Did I miss something?"
laugh.gif

Yeah, I got some questions on that whole suspended stuff.  Like the dude that got clipped a day after me, but was postin 2 days ago already. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

But whatever.  23K posts, I'm sure I got let off a hook somewhere along the line so I took this one, my bad, etc etc. 

No idea where that dude is.  I was seein a lot of him last week tho, I remembers.....

[shameless plug]

Oh, and one of you Lakers fans needs the Laker jacket I've got on eBay. Peep the sig.
happy.gif

[/plug]

Back
Top Bottom