New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

396932_386920981368347_658080961_n.jpg

Wonder what number he'll pick? 13 is retired. I say 3 (was supposed to be CP3's from last year
laugh.gif
)

The money saved from this past trade deadline (Puke and Fish = $9.5 million) helped pay for Nash's salary. 

Mitch. 
pimp.gif

Great pickup, I wish he was younger but I'll take it. There are only a handful of PGs that Kobe will respect and not yell at for the ball and Nash is one.

Originally Posted by Physicx

Lakers scrimmages for the upcoming season?

262o7fb.png

pimp.gif

Kobe puts superstars on posters by dropping NASTY dunks & chin checks on them and yet they still love him & decide to come to LA and play with him for a shot at rings.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by Diaz

Aww c'mon man... now I gotta see my man Nash get swepped hahaha

I guess you rather not see him in the playoffs?
eyes.gif
I love nash to death but i'm a 'certified' kobe hater. I cannot see him win another ring lmao. I rather nash never get one than for kobe to get his 6th

Aww c'mon man... now I gotta see my man Nash get swepped hahaha

eyes.gif
I love nash to death but i'm a 'certified' kobe hater. I cannot see him win another ring lmao. I rather nash never get one than for kobe to get his 6th
Go into Hibernation for the next 3 years.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

eyes.gif
Nah, i got my brooklyn nets now to put in some work if they get Howard.
If anything, lakers should've picked up D.Will, not Nash. but going with nash wasn't a bad pickup either.

All those NT'er crying and saying "Man we gave away Odom for nothing"

Can go eat crow now after the Nash sign & trade deal.

Yeah that's right Odumb who had a HORRIBLE year and was deactivated before the regular season even ended.

Come at me Odumb fans.

I never was a fan of him during his time in the purple & gold.

Wow, I was just sayin a few pages back that the Lakers could use Nash. Glad he's going to a contending team. Always liked dude and wish for him the best

D12 got a chance to play with Nash and Bryant
if he passes up this opportunity up then #!$$ him

Can the Lakers resign Jordan Hill and sign Grant Hill?

If anything, lakers should've picked up D.Will, not Nash. but going with nash wasn't a bad pickup either.
laugh.gif

Keep dreaming. He's not going to the Nets and they knew it by making the trade for Joe Johnson's HORRIBLE contract.

I don't care how deep the billionaire Russian & Jigga's pockets are. Trust me they want no part of paying the luxury tax and won't have D-Will with a new max contract, Joe Johnson due another $96 million, Gerald Wallace got $40 million, and yet you think they can get Dwight and sign him to a max $100 million contract.

Also Magic weren't listening to the Nets crappy trade package before the season started and still aren't listening to it now.

Yeah....

Not happening.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

D12 got a chance to play with Nash and Bryant
if he passes up this opportunity up then #!$$ him

Can the Lakers resign Jordan Hill and sign Grant Hill?
Yup they still have their mini mid level contract and veteran level exception to use.

Sam+Young+Memphis+Grizzlies+v+Los+Angeles+S_WemR3lv3El.jpg

Another cheap SF. Not much of a defender but is athletic and can score (at the expense of ball movement).

So you're MMG then
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

laugh.gif

Keep dreaming. He not going to the Nets and they knew it by making the trade for Joe Johnson's HORRIBLE contract.

I don't care how deep the billionaire Russian & Jigga's pockets are. Trust me they want no part of paying the luxury tax and won't have D-Will with a new max contract, Joe Johnson due another $96 million, Gerald Wallace got $40 million, and yet you think they can get Dwight and sign him to a max $100 million contract.

Yeah....

Not happening.

True that, it was a horrible idea of bringing Joe. J to the nets, but of course, if they didn't make that move who knows if Dwight might of even CAME to BK.
but this aint a thread about the nets so lets not get off topic haha.

Back
Top Bottom