New thread started

I've read that a lot; hopefully he get his confidence up and adjusts to the pace of the game quickly. But his stroke and athleticism is pretty similar for sure

Got great seats for tonight's game. Clippers sent their C squad but we still looked decent out there. Lots to be optimistic about.

Funniest part of the night was in the snack bar line and realizing Pete D was in front of me in line. I told him it was pretty awesome that he just gets in line like the rest of us. He laughed and said it was not written into his contract that he gets to cut in line. Talked with him for a couple minutes. Such a cool and down to earth guy

Got great seats for tonight's game. Clippers sent their C squad but we still looked decent out there. Lots to be optimistic about.

Funniest part of the night was in the snack bar line and realizing Pete D was in front of me in line. I told him it was pretty awesome that he just gets in line like the rest of us. He laughed and said it was not written into his contract that he gets to cut in line. Talked with him for a couple minutes. Such a cool and down to earth guy

I would have asked acted like i forgot my wallet and asked him to spot me some chicken strips.

is this you?!? 
nerd.gif

eek.gif

@CarmichaelDave @KHTKSports1140 Ran into surfer Petey D! Glad he could make it up from Santa Barbara. pic.twitter.com/qFOF0y3eXV
— Ryan Maddox (@RynMdx) October 15, 2013

Jimmer looked borderline amazing in the 2nd half tonight.... will post highlights when they are up

in the mean time, this was dope. 

Did anyone go?

Had a feeling Jimmer was gonna have a good game. I was about to go to the game last minute, but decided not to. Last time that happened, I missed a good game. :lol:

Cousins highlights from the suns game.

McLemore highlights from the Portland game.

I wanna see him start from day 1. My starting line up would probably be:

Vasquez
Mclemore
Outlaw (haven't seen Mbah play)
Patterson
Cousins

On another note, bought tickets for the first game for me and my girl. Sitting in the upper level though..

McLemore highlights from the Portland game.

I wanna see him start from day 1. My starting line up would probably be:

Vasquez
Mclemore
Outlaw (haven't seen Mbah play)
Patterson
Cousins

On another note, bought tickets for the first game for me and my girl. Sitting in the upper level though..
No such thing as a bad seat at Arco. Enjoy it with your girl.

Very glad to hear Deuce and Jason Ross with MoMo on the radio again. This isn't temporary is it?

No such thing as a bad seat at Arco. Enjoy it with your girl.

Very glad to hear Deuce and Jason Ross with MoMo on the radio again. This isn't temporary is it?
I hate Deuce 
laugh.gif
 as of right now its a permanent thing

Got to kick it with Mo over the weekend tho 
nerd.gif
, had a little reunion out in Roseville with one of our friends getting engaged

Last edited:
Happy they're back as well. Haven't listened listened to khtk since they got canceled.

The Dec 1st warriors game is so damn expensive.

Last edited:

I hate Deuce 
laugh.gif
 as of right now its a permanent thing

Got to kick it with Mo over the weekend tho 
nerd.gif
, had a little reunion out in Roseville with one of our friends getting engaged
Lucky! Tell the truth, is she hot in real life? If so, scale 1-10.
I mean, ya she is pretty cute. But if you're around her for a while, you notice that her eyes are really far apart from each other, and not in an asian way 
laugh.gif

Like the eye sockets themselves are basically set near the temple of the average person 
laugh.gif

but she is a pretty cool chick for sure!

And yes, I would.

But, no I didn't. I got really drunk and blacked out instead 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom