New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah bruh. If you spot a fraud and have proof, get to exposing. This forum shouldn't tolerate frauds. And I'm not saying that GSC is a fraud, but if you know something that we don't, what good is holding back going to do?
I just wasn't raised as the type to ruin someone's reputation. But, this guy has taken it way too far. Telling people what to major in, in college. Making the fact that acquiring all these cars is just as easy as buying a sandwich in mickey D's. etc etc... I've had enough

i actually had a dealer tag on my key chain for about 3 years, it reminded me of the hustle i went through to get the whip of my dreams, it was like a metal of honor lol so because he has a dealer tag on his key chain he lying now? c'mon son!

None of your cars have front license plates and they ALL have that sticker on the Top right. Whatsup with that?

Also,  why do you have the Dealership's key in the cupholder in the picture with the girl in the front seat. Whatsup with that?

You can flex on here my dude, but don't pose as somebody and go around giving advice. You're toying with other people's lives.
Most people dont put front license plates on their cars because it looks ugly. Especially on exotic cars. Alot of people dont want to drill holes in the front. Those aren't dealer keys. Thats just the tag you get when u get your car from the dealer. Whether you are going for maintenece or picking up the car you purchased. 

But why the pic with the girl the side mirrors blue?

I dont think he fraud though. Not at all.

Last edited:
http://www.adviserinfo.sec.gov/IAPD/Content/ViewIndvl/IAPD_IndvlSummary.aspx?Indvl_PK=?5467558

This individual is not currently registered as an Investment Adviser Representative.
Note: Not all jurisdictions require IAR registration or may have an exemption from registration.
Additional information including this individual's qualification examinations and professional designations is available in the Detailed Report.

REGISTRATION HISTORY
This Investment Adviser Representative was previously registered with the following Investment Adviser firms:

FIRM (IARD#) - LOCATION REGISTRATION DATES
R. SEELAUS & CO., INC. (IARD# 14974) - SUMMIT, NJ
06/2*****09 - 08/17/2011
CITIGROUP GLOBAL MARKETS INC. (IARD# 7059) - MORRISTOWN, NJ
09/25/2008 - 0*****/2009
WADDELL & REED, INC. (IARD# 866) - OWINGS MILL, MD
09/03/2008 - 09/10/2008
For additional registration and employment history details as reported by the individual, refer to the Registration and Employment History section of the Detailed Report.

DISCLOSURE INFORMATION
Disclosure events include certain criminal charges and convictions, formal investigations and disciplinary actions initiated by regulators, customer disputes and arbitrations, and financial disclosures such as bankruptcies and unpaid judgments or liens.
Are there events disclosed about this Investment Adviser Representative? Yes
The following types of events are disclosed about this Investment Adviser Representative:

Type Count
Termination 1

1.Lol @ thinking all cars require front license plates. Its only required in Cali as far as I know.

2. That "sticker" could easily be a toll pass/EZ pass/highway device or whatever its called in diff states. I have one on my car in the adhesive form.

You trying to expose homie and easily flopped.

None of your cars have front license plates and they ALL have that sticker on the Top right. Whatsup with that?

Also,  why do you have the Dealership's key in the cupholder in the picture with the girl in the front seat. Whatsup with that?

You can flex on here my dude, but don't pose as somebody and go around giving advice. You're toying with other people's lives.
Most people dont put front license plates on their cars because it looks ugly. Especially on exotic cars. Alot of people dont want to drill holes in the front. Those aren't dealer keys. Thats just the tag you get when u get your car from the dealer. Whether you are going for maintenece or picking up the car you purchased. 

Thats a drophead. You drive that RR. It is not meant to be chauffered.

But why the pic with the girl the side mirrors blue?

I dont think he fraud though. Not at all.
because 

http://niketalk.com/t/266081/post-your-car-vol-been-a-minute/12240

Last edited:
1.Lol @ thinking all cars require front license plates. Its only required in Cali as far as I know.

2. That "sticker" could easily be a toll pass/EZ pass/highway device or whatever its called in diff states. I have one on my car in the adhesive form.

You trying to expose homie and easily flopped.
Exactly. Dudes are just salty this man is doing it. 

This right here inspires me. Thats why i love reading and getting insights from others who are doing it.

Dudes wasting they time trying to expose him when he is legit. So is BigLescobar. Both legit.

pimp.gif

Clearly belongs to the dealer, as you said it did when you went to go look at it but did not like it. Same sticker on the top corner. No front plate either (Maybe the dealer wants  their cars to have that non plate swag as well). I think there's a reason why you're blocking the whole back license plate out and not just the numbers.

Now the big question is. What's the dealership that you work for, cuz I need you to hook me up famb.

Last edited:
Also, your internet site is SUPER SHADY. And, it says you're located in 64 Beaver st. NY,NY Suite#115?

Suit #115? You mean the First floor?? Like, the cheapest rent? alongside the UPS store that is there?

I'll be sure to give someone Millions to invest for me, that has his business next to the UPS Store in the first floor of an old building.
mean.gif

C'mon man. Why are you posting pictures of you 30 stories up?

Last edited:

I've got the Ether.  I was debating to do it for a while. Homie is now rubbing me the wrong way, trying to steer people into a fantasy and  giving them false hope. I might hold back though
Put it out there bro!

GSC...why you wearing the same shoes, pants and shirt in each pic? Coincidence.... or is that your daily wear on the car lot?
ohhhhh he does have the same shoes on in all his pics. Dude is a fraud........them shoes been to 8 mile and back

i actually had a dealer tag on my key chain for about 3 years, it reminded me of the hustle i went through to get the whip of my dreams, it was like a metal of honor lol so because he has a dealer tag on his key chain he lying now? c'mon son!
bro a busted up dealer tag on a keychain come on . wrinkled plastic dealar tag on a 500k car that serves no purpose.

So he came in here flexing cars he doesn't own in hopes of people wanting to invest their money with him,  so he can just scam them? smh

And Niketalk has done a fine job in promoting this Thief.

Dude is taking hours to respond, while he's still online not posting in any other thread. How long does it take to come up with a lie my brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom