New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the disclosure on his Website:
The content on this website does not constitute an offer to sell any securities to any person or a solicitation of any person of any offer to purchase any securities. Such an offer or solicitation will be made only by offering materials for the funds in which the Firm manages, which will be provided only to qualified investors. For several reasons future performance may differ substantially from historical performance. In general, past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Investment decisions will be made in economic and market conditions that may differ materially from those that existed during the investment period presented here, and those differences could be especially significant in light of the extremely volatile market conditions that existed during the performance period shown above. Prospective investors are reminded that any investment will involve significant risks, only some of which are discussed in this Note. Losses could occur, possibly including a total loss of the investor’s capital.
SMH
mean.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Good job, in promoting straight THIEVERY. SMH at all of you. He pays crap rent in a 2x2 room in a first floor suite of an old *** building, as a front to steal money SMH.

Last edited:
Where u get that from? That thing about NTers I wanna read more of it. Pm me it. Also who wrote that and how do they know all of that info? I read it and the thread was deleted. Seems accurate.
i got a tip

Last edited:
Did some research.

112 W. 34th Street

18th Floor

NY, NY 10120

That is a virtual office, meaning they give you a address for mail so you look professional to customers. His addy is on the 18th floor.

17th and 18th floor of that building are meeting rooms

Basically when you have a virtual office you have access to the meeting rooms but have to shecdule in advance because other virtual office owners may want to use it

Dude is a fraud

i called the property owner and they told me 17th and 18th floor is for virtual office owners and rental meeting rooms. So that explains that pic

Did some research.

112 W. 34th Street
18th Floor
NY, NY 10120

That is a virtual office, meaning they give you a address for mail so you look professional to customers. His addy is on the 18th floor.

17th and 18th floor of that building are meeting rooms

Basically when you have a virtual office you have access to the meeting rooms but have to shecdule in advance because other virtual office owners may want to use it

Dude is a fraud

i called the property owner and they told me 17th and 18th floor is for virtual office owners and rental meeting rooms. So that explains that pic
You just called the property owner at 330am and they answered huh?

Last edited:
You dont really need an office to run a hedge fund. Many analysts and portfolio manager work from home, offices are for meeting clients only. I used to intern at a fund and the analysts never showed up to the office.

NTers should put their talents to use for ICE or Child Support Enforcement.

Make a killing as independent consultants.
honestly its amazing what NT detectives hell bent on exposing someone/something can dig up

FBI/CIA needa be recruiting on here def some top tier talent pool on this forum

Thats the problem with flexin on message boards people always ganna want to hate/expose you and if you facadin youll eventually be caught slippin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom