New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. If anyone deserves to be dragged out of "their" expensive car in Harlem and thrown a beating, it's this dude.

I personally don't GAF what you do with your time either keeL but why you telling someone else how to spend their time and you got 100+ posts in "Thread about Yambs"?
laugh.gif

I personally don't GAF what you do with your time either keeL but why you telling someone else how to spend their time and you got 100+ posts in "Thread about Yambs"? :lol:

i can relate to that thread kinda like you do in the NFL thread, and techinally your doing the same thing Superb is doing.

cut out the background check. :lol:

Last edited:
dudes seem wild hurt their hero is a fraud. "No I dont believe it" "Get a life, your lame, he is real". Dudes got too much time on their hands to be fronting on the internet

Last edited:

I personally don't GAF what you do with your time either keeL but why you telling someone else how to spend their time and you got 100+ posts in "Thread about Yambs"?
laugh.gif
i can relate to that thread kinda like you do in the NFL thread, and techinally your doing the same thing Superb is doing.

cut out the background check.
laugh.gif
I mean it took me less than a minute and 3-4 button clicks.

Like I said I don't care how you spend your time but find it slightly hypocritical since it doesn't seem like the "TAY" is really that productive or any more worth spending time in. 

Anyways back on topic... When someone claiming that their just ordering a $600k vehicle to be driven around in on NT and dude spends a couple minutes vetting that claim I have no issues... If dude is really a fraud then the entertainment value will be plentiful.

To me theres a lot more things wrong with someone making up ducktales about hedge funds fronting like hes pulling millions and THEN opening threads like "Ask a Hedge Fund Owner Anything" or w.e it was handing out phony advice.

It took 45 min for us to find this info. I crap 45 min away on the john

that's a completely different issue then

I didn't know surfing the internet = "so much time and effort" :rolleyes

What do you have to gain from "exposing" someone? People are quick to put someone else down but won't put forth an effort to improve their own lives.

Just because you don't get satisfaction out of exposing someone you can't expect everyone else to feel the same way is my point. @Superb is just showing how gullable people can be. You got dudes in here praising OP like he Eddie Murphy in Coming to America.

I'm not saying OP is fraud but if someone wants to question/challenge his word and has information to counter his original claims, I have no problem with that.

On another note, how did this fly under the radar:
As an Afrcan, when dude told me he was African it rose a red flag

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
damn they straight pulled dudes card. :smh: smh

ill tell you one dude that aint faking it and thats younghollywood. dude is legit hood rich.

man that tag team we've just witnessed can rival kobe/shaq...mj/pippen....pb/j....brady/belichick...spongebob/patrick

impressive. 4chan would've done more though. 4chan would've dug up pix of dude driving a Taurus with dirty sweatpants on

man that tag team we've just witnessed can rival kobe/shaq...mj/pippen....pb/j....brady/belichick...spongebob/patrick

impressive. 4chan would've done more though. 4chan would've dug up pix of dude driving a Taurus with dirty sweatpants on

:rofl:

laugh.gif
I called it when this dude popped up flexing, but the exposure itself. Great work. They went beyond the quick Google search that got you the LinkedIn page with less experience than a college freshman and the handmade amateur website.

eek.gif
at the last 10 pages of this thread.
I only read the last 3 pages... Do I need to go farther back? I think I only saw one post from the OP.

If he was putting up this facade with the intent to coax NTers into investing into a pyramid scheme then he deserves to be exposed.

I only read the last 3 pages... Do I need to go farther back? I think I only saw one post from the OP.

If he was putting up this facade with the intent to coax NTers into investing into a pyramid scheme then he deserves to be exposed.

damn..........

so thats what all this was about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom