New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that has never failed on this forum is the NT DETECTIVES.... NT Detectives been puttin in work for almost a decade now. :lol:

It looks like this dude got exposed. He's not even a registered investment advisor? I'm not in financial services but isn't that like running an accounting firm and not being a CPA?

What?

NT detectives deserve medals, seriously.

And to an addition to what Hyper said, if you look towards materialistic things to motivate you than IMO you're insecure (guess that's most of us in the world)

Got formation to be at. Hopefully OP explains himself.

ahahahaha so i started reading this thread from the beginning and thought nt was being overly nice about it all and i was waitin for the sodium....skip to the last few pages and woop there it is :lol:  nt you so predictable.

you can see it from miles aways.

How is he getting exposed? Plenty of people including law firms I know get month to month office/conference room rentals. I have one myself and it's great for having a place only to meet clients especially when you are constantly on the move. Why have a huge overhead when you can do most business/transactions over the phone or online.

Seems like two trolls hating if you ask me. I don't understand why people are trying to put him down.
Seen this coming from a mile away... Funny thing is I stay in Maryland/D.C and theres 1000s of these dudes flexing around the city

Last edited:
Damn homie got exposed,  I respected em after reading the first page but like everyone else thought it was fishy...

truth comes out now lmao...

damn I love NT

Last edited:
Son dedicated his sweet valuable time to kick dirt on the homie, but won't post his own cars. FOH b :smh: :lol:

laugh.gif
 if this is true.  Reminds me of somebody I know that works at a luxury dealership, posts pictures all day on facebook like they are his 
mean.gif

man, just looking back on all the pictures he posted.  I know a few self made millionaires, mind you they are old money, none of them would be caught dead taking a picture like this.

900x900px-LL-94fc71fe_IMG_2474.jpeg

129041188491268621.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We have come with NOTHING but FACTS. Not one word was an opinion. Everything you have said is merely an opinion. Besides those offices actually existing,  and we know they exist. It's been posted.

Exactly! They wanted facts we gave facts

As an Afrcan when dude told me he was African it rose a red flag then I googled bum a while back and the info popping up wild sketchy I didn't care though I just backed away from all his post.

I'm not disagreeing with the offices being rentals, I just don't think it's enough to call him a fraud and slander him. Sites that estimate a business' revenue are usually unreliable unless the company is publicly traded, so the 100k figure is not a fact. Stating he is a chauffeur or salesman is not a fact either, unless you post solid proof. Let's see how this plays out though, I don't know him personally.

Stop it! Op posted a pic from his so called office window talking about what your view like from your office.

I exposed that, because actually he was using a virtual office and he doesn't have a real office top floor.

Think about it.

If a person buying 500k cara don't you think they will have a solid office and not a rented virtual office. Just atop and think about it.

Would you or do you think anybody else would trust this man with their money when he does Not in fact even have a office but a virtual rented office as front

Think about it. Just think. Dude bought 2 mil worth of cars but don't have a office but have rich people trusting him with their money.

The website we posted that shows his revenue is collected from records. All businesses pays taxes and it is gathered from various public sources so yeait may be a Little ooff but 3 million off? I don't think so

Site said businesses doing 100k annual in 2012

Stop it! Op posted a pic from his so called office window talking about what your view like from your office.

I exposed that, because actually he was using a virtual office and he doesn't have a real office top floor.

Think about it.

If a person buying 500k cara don't you think they will have a solid office and not a rented virtual office. Just atop and think about it.

Would you or do you think anybody else would trust this man with their money when he does Not in fact even have a office but a virtual rented office as front

Think about it. Just think. Dude bought 2 mil worth of cars but don't have a office but have rich people trusting him with their money.

The website we posted that shows his revenue is collected from records. All businesses pays taxes and it is gathered from various public sources so yeait may be a Little ooff but 3 million off? I don't think so

right

where there is smoke, there is fire...where is Bronze Path Capital to make sense of all this?

I'm not disagreeing with the offices being rentals, I just don't think it's enough to call him a fraud and slander him. Sites that estimate a business' revenue are usually unreliable unless the company is publicly traded, so the 100k figure is not a fact. Stating he is a chauffeur or salesman is not a fact either, unless you post solid proof. Let's see how this plays out though, I don't know him personally.

Think about it.

Can't disagree with anything you said, but he said he has 6 sources of income.

That business is only one, you need to find 5 more b.

Yea I was like WOT when I googled and saw the 100k annual thing a while back but he copping 500k whips? It's not my place to expose though

why is that?

Because he don't have it lol

NT detectives deserve medals, seriously.

And to an addition to what Hyper said, if you look towards materialistic things to motivate you than IMO you're insecure (guess that's most of us in the world)

Got formation to be at. Hopefully OP explains himself.

op isn't going to come back. He still log in. Jman and I got more heat. Yaw been dupped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom