*NEW* Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y - "The Checkpoint"

Taylor Gang just threw this up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely myfavorite duo of the moment.� How Fly out soon.�

this dude Wiz is sooooo average! really doesnt cement hiself in the game as far as a different flow...BOOOO!......but currensy is always appreciated..
pimp.gif
, what was weezy thinkin when he dropped him and let Tyga spit his wackness onthe mic?!? mabey its because he was on his heels.....will he treat Drake the same way.....only time will tell...

but this thread was supposed to be about this Wiz guy huh?!? HE SUCKS....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

this dude Wiz is sooooo average! really doesnt cement hiself in the game as far as a different flow...BOOOO!......but currensy is always appreciated..
pimp.gif
, what was weezy thinkin when he dropped him and let Tyga spit his wackness on the mic?!? mabey its because he was on his heels.....will he treat Drake the same way.....only time will tell...

but this thread was supposed to be about this Wiz guy huh?!? HE SUCKS....
sick.gif

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n103/wheezy323/?action=view&current=14awqqv.gif

no hate but whats so cool about this? I guess its just the beat... I hate when curren$y spits over soul beats

Wiz has gotten dramatically worse.

Currensy, every time I listen to him rap I just SMH & think "Man, Wayne jacked his whole style."

Originally Posted by johngotty

Wiz has gotten dramatically worse.

Currensy, every time I listen to him rap I just SMH & think "Man, Wayne jacked his whole style."

i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks that.....

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by MrWavez

i swear i cant listen to currency...dude voice be puttin me to sleep...

then get your groupie self out the thread
why you so mad for...sit yo @*@ down and take a chill pill...
laugh.gif

i wanted to hear wiz....

Back
Top Bottom