New York is the world's favorite city: Poll

love NYC.Its my favorite city in the US...I lived there for 6 years and still didn't full explore it. I still go back every now and then. I probably would live there again if given the chance down the road only in the spring, summer, and fall tho. %$#$ the winter time cuz I ain't about that cold life. But at this point in my life, I love the State of California too much to trade it all in to live in NYC again

love NYC.Its my favorite city in the US...I lived there for 6 years and still didn't full explore it. I still go back every now and then. I probably would live there again if given the chance down the road only in the spring, summer, and fall tho. %$#$ the winter time cuz I ain't about that cold life. But at this point in my life, I love the State of California too much to trade it all in to live in NYC again

Wasn't eeem a typical winter the last 2 years tho. _'s was rockin' hoodies and sweaters with no jackets in Feb :lol:

flying roaches in Miami are ******g ridiculous 
they dont play 
laugh.gif

Wasn't eeem a typical winter the last 2 years tho. _'s was rockin' hoodies and sweaters with no jackets in Feb
laugh.gif
Wasn't eeem a typical spring the last 2 years either
laugh.gif
Snow in April?

Want to visit... Not sure I would want to live there. I can't deal with the cold/snow b. In Texas I freak out when it gets below 70... :smh:

cali needs to sit down. they've been struggling to compete with a state 1/10 it's size since forever :lol:

Struggling to complete? You need to sit down if anything, cuz cocaine is a helluvah drug. LA vs NY is the arguement, cuz CA cities united is untouchable.

cali needs to sit down. they've been struggling to compete with a state 1/10 it's size since forever
laugh.gif
And I'm fine with that.  As a Cali resident, I hope we stay out of the public's eye, we can't handle any more people moving here
mean.gif

NYC being people's favorite doesn't surprise me, that place is something else
pimp.gif

NYC is cool, but what's really good with placing trash bags straight on the sidewalks? There aint no waste management receptacles to put them in? Hah

I've only lived here a week, and I'm really enjoying it. Humidity does suck tho. Already done a couple of things, and I feel like I haven't done squat yet. Hell, I went to Today show and saw Nelly Perform on Monday. Though it was with some country band, Free IS Free. I am excited for my next two years.

Took a picture with Dylan Dryer... and let me tell y'all, she is the truth. Got a real nice backside. :evil:

Struggling to complete? You need to sit down if anything, cuz cocaine is a helluvah drug. LA vs NY is the arguement, cuz CA cities united is untouchable.

Imagine California with some of its best cities all within proximity of one another! SDxLAxBay jumpoff would be too dope.

Being an LA native, I've always seen the attraction with NY; this thread got me thinking about booking that flight to NY, tho.

Imagine California with some of its best cities all within proximity of one another! SDxLAxBay jumpoff would be too dope.

Being an LA native, I've always seen the attraction with NY; this thread got me thinking about booking that flight to NY, tho.

You came at the right time. There is no other city better than NYC during the fall/football season.

Better learn what Sunday Funday is quick. Sunday becomes the new Saturday night here.

ny is the most filmed city and thus the most popular and hyped up. im from ny but i have been to other cities that i like much better.

I actually disagree. I think NY is better for living then visiting. It really is too big of a city just to visit. You really have to be living in the whole culture of it, even if it means to experience all the bad things. I went for 5 days and honestly hated it as a vacation cause all I did was go from one place to the other on such a tight schedule. I feel like if I lived there, I could take my time and experience it at a better pace.

But I wonder if all those people in the survey have been to every city out there. NY is like the staple city to visit, hence why people would rank that as the top. It would be a more reliable source if all the people have been to most major cities and then picked their favorite.

Fong has it right

Back
Top Bottom