New York Knicks @ Los Angeles Lakers - 1/29 - 1030PST

Jamal's Crawford last winning basketball season .....

his one year at Michigan.....8 years ago...

they were 15-14

Now you tell me if he's part of the problem or solution?????

I like him as a person, and he's a guy you can actually root for, BUT....he is not a winning basketball player

Yeah, you're right.

Thank you Jamal for keeping us from being the worst team in the league.
laugh.gif

Give me a break.

I've defended all these dudes forever, but the fact of the matter is Jamal Crawford chucks constantly.

lee and nate are ballers.
good win by the lakers.
hopefully we can take some of this 4th quarter momentum on to the road.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I like him as a person, and he's a guy you can actually root for, BUT....he is not a winning basketball player

Pretty much sums it up.
Y'all can keep thinking he's out SG of the future, though. I hope I'm wrong.

He's the longest tenured player without a playoff game for a reason.

It aint a damn coincidence

Stop stickin up for these bums outside of Lee and occasionally Nate
laugh.gif

JsindaA:
So can the "Kobe can't pass" argument be put to rest yet?
me:
Yes.

One game is all it takes for a player to answer critics and shake their old reputation. Just one game.
JsindaA:
SKA, sorry for not expounding. I didn't mean this one game put it to rest. I am saying, maybe I should have phrased it like this, that it's not Kobe's inability to pass as much as it's his teammates inability to score. And it definitely goes farther than this game....I guess this is just the thread I made the comment.

Gotcha. In that case, yes, it should be put to rest that Kobe can't/won't pass, because he definitely has more games where he facilitatesthe offense than games where he just dominates the ball.

lamar with 20+ and sasha with 20???...THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!
bad game defensively though...but we pull out with the W

But I mean come on. The dude takes shots with 2 guys on him with like 16 seconds on the shot clock.

That makes absolutely no sense.
laugh.gif

Go ahead. Blame those refs.
roll.gif

no one is blaming the refs, however, the refs had a bigger impact on us losing than jamal did. jamal got murdered in the paint down the stretch,and got no calls. you just watched the game, tell me i'm lying.

i like jamal. he's a good player. it's not his fault that we suck. if you want to say blow the team up, then fine. but pointing out jamal and sayingthat he's the problem is wrong imo. sure, at times he can contribute to the negatives, but 97% of the time he's our best player. he's a damn goodplayer.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Like I said earlier:

Somewhere....The Gr8 is screaming for David Lee to get more minutes.

Your damn $%*!%!@ right. And than putting this bum back in when we started to fall aprat but only down by 2.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Oh wait dont look back we down by 10 and Curry is getting burned on D once again. Pa $%*!%!@ thetic. This guy is the worst i have ever seen.

And for you Laker fans, that right there was a first hand look at THE most worthless player in the NBA (not Kwame)

Man that game was a $%*!%!@ tease, Isiah is sooo $%*!%!@ dumb. Too bad this team wont lose enough to get his dumb @*!$ out of there.

On a positive note Nate is $ and has the heart of a $%*!%!@ Lion.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
at that T on him. He got fouled hard by %*@@*Vujajidndfngfdngdfnc and than he does a light shove to him to stop him from falling in the stans and he gets the T? horrible.

Lee had a nice game. At this point not only is he better at Curry at every single aspect of the game, but hes even better at scoring, which is supposed tobe the only thing Curry is actually not pathetic at.

and no Knicks fan should be dissing Crawford, he is the leader of this team and i believe that he can win, Isiah was pressuring him into shooting dumb +%%shots when Vujahsfjsdgjsfj was playing nice help D and they were doubling him. This guy has come up big for us SOO many times.
I cant believe i stayed upfor this one, i should of went to sleep as a happy man at the end of 3.

but listening to Keeny and Clyde was comedy. They were great, the had me
laugh.gif
roll.gif
when they were making fun of Mbenga, and they did some otherfunny @*!$ too. And although i hate Kenny that guy speaks the truth at times.

Also Mardy $%*!%!@ sucks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I dont know if yalls saw but the only shot this dude took all night was a shoton the wing at like free throw line extended and he put it up after the whistle, he couldnt of airballed it worse that @*!$ was funny.
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Lakers fans got a very nice hustle player in Turiaf.

Great win (finally) sometimes I question Phil's coaching decisions though. What the hell happened to Fish??? I mean seriously, he had 17 points through 3quarters and was actually shooting ok. But we see Farmar the whole fourth......? I love Farmar and his game but I mean he didn't do too much for me to seea reason why Phil benched Fish the whole fourth. And the thing is, he has done this in the last games as well....? Whatever, nice W though and hopefully we cancarry some momentum going into Detroit.

No he's not the sole problem, far from it.

But after a while, one player just keeps being on losing teams, year after year....something is up

Originally Posted by THE GR8

and no Knicks fan should be dissing Crawford, he is the leader of this team and i believe that he can win, Isiah was pressuring him into shooting dumb +%% shots when Vujahsfjsdgjsfj was playing nice help D and they were doubling him. This guy has come up big for us SOO many times.I cant believe i stayed up for this one, i should of went to sleep as a happy man at the end of 3.

Isiah was pressuring him to shoot?

He's the leader of THIS TEAM. This team sucks. Anyone can lead a HORRIBLE team.
laugh.gif

Excuse my pessemism, but the glass is half empty.

And for the record, I'm not blaming it all on him... I'm just pointing out that he sucks.
laugh.gif

frown.gif
tired.gif
So much hasbeen said and still nothing changes.

Yea right, u weren't saying he sucks when you had that 50pt game on Wade as your desktop Harlem
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Glad we finally pulled out of that.

51% shooting, 11 threes, 30 assists, 12 blocks.

Kwame with 10, 10, and 3. (+27 with him in
eek.gif
)
Lamar with 22 and 12.
Kobe with 24, 8, and 11.
Fisher with 17.
Turiaf with 14, 9, and 5.
Sasha with 20 and 3.
Farmar with 9 assists.

We play better when Kobe gets others involved. Case closed.

Surprise, surprise Ownsem finally shows up when his boy has one of his patented 1 great out of 20 games
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Yeah when Kobe gets others involved AND they produce, we play better. But when he gets others involved and they don't deliver, we suck. CASE CLOSED!!

What the hell are you talking about? Every Lakers game I watch I post on here. Even the ones where Lamar scored single digits.

I didn't post during and after the Mavs (where Lamar scored 4 and had 2 rebounds) because I didn't watch the game.

smh.gif
at you for thinking I'm afraid to post after Lamar has a bad game.

He's the leader of THIS TEAM. This team sucks. Anyone can lead a HORRIBLE team.
Exactly.

Jamal Crawford is the leader of an NBA team....

Is THAT a GOOD thing???

Emphatically, I say, NO.

HTTB, to the lottery we go
pimp.gif

He's come up big for us, but not in any big games..........no matter how much you suck, you have to win some games, and someone will have to win them foryou, it happens to be Jamal.

Does anyone think Jamal could lead a contending team??

there certainly is no evidence out there to say yes

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Glad we finally pulled out of that.

51% shooting, 11 threes, 30 assists, 12 blocks.

Kwame with 10, 10, and 3. (+27 with him in
eek.gif
)
Lamar with 22 and 12.
Kobe with 24, 8, and 11.
Fisher with 17.
Turiaf with 14, 9, and 5.
Sasha with 20 and 3.
Farmar with 9 assists.

We play better when Kobe gets others involved. Case closed.

Surprise, surprise Ownsem finally shows up when his boy has one of his patented 1 great out of 20 games
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Yeah when Kobe gets others involved AND they produce, we play better. But when he gets others involved and they don't deliver, we suck. CASE CLOSED!!

What the hell are you talking about? Every Lakers game I watch I post on here. Even the ones where Lamar scored single digits.

Your boy Lamar played great tonight.... <------------ I want to keep repeating those words every single night for the rest of the season man.
pimp.gif

I wouldn't be so quick to bash JC.

Hes a talented and coachable player with alot of heart and clutch ability....Especially when the 400 pound black cloud (Eddy) has followed him around hisentire professional career.

Craw needs the right pieces around him to be succesful. Hes being asked to do too much on this team.

Back
Top Bottom