News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Bane in that movie was also comedy. Literally lightly kick those tubes off of him and he died :lol:

Why was the whole movie filmed with neon lights on? :lol:

The movie has so many unintentional LOLs that it's a must watch :lol:

Last edited:
^No different with Bane in TDKR. Once Bats rips the metal pieces off on his mask son is in pain and gets easily beaten :lol:

I remember being in the theater and dong a complete face palm when Bats and Robin clicked their heels and skates popped out of their boots.:smh:

Still, even after watching it months ago, I can't see why there so much vitriol over the film. Then again, I watch it now expecting a chock-full of laughs.

I remember being in the theater and dong a complete face palm when Bats and Robin clicked their heels and skates popped out of their boots.:smh:

Still, even after watching it months ago, I can't see why there so much vitriol over the film. Then again, I watch it now expecting a chock-full of laughs.

It's what I call "comic book comedy". A new genre that needs to be recognized by award shows :lol:

There's one part where poison ivy is drowning robin with a vine thing and they either ran out of film or something but you can clearly see them rewinding film to make it look like the vine drug him into the water after he gets up :lol:

Last edited:
Watching the wolverine for the first time.. Umm this movie was just made last year, they didn't decide to forget last stand until this year?

^No different with Bane in TDKR. Once Bats rips the metal pieces off on his mask son is in pain and gets easily beaten :lol:

I never understood that :lol:

What's changed during Batmans layoff? If anything he should of been weaker. Did he over think the first fight and got caught in banes cross ups and reset combos? :rofl:

Did he win because he just started mashing buttons? :lol:

Why doesn't he have a more secure mask? Its his one and only weekness yet you can knock it loose with a couple punches? C'mon man :lol:

Don't get me started on TDKR. One of the most disappointing experiences I've had watching a movie. Inconsistencies and plot holes galore. What made it worse is that it was written by competent individuals.

Watching the wolverine for the first time.. Umm this movie was just made last year, they didn't decide to forget last stand until this year?

Yeah...it's so weird and dumb. :lol:

You would swear The Wolverine people never talked to the DoFP people, but it's the same people. :smh: :lol: Wolverine lost his metal claws end of that movie, but in the future scenes of the next one, he got em again, no questions asked. The post-credit thing teased that they'd tell us how Xavier was alive again in the next movie... nope. And it was implied that the Sentinels, just became a big new thing, but they went back in time to the 70s instead? And the whole movie was about Jean dying, but now that that didn't happen...the whole thing doesn't matter?

They basically said, you wasted money if you paid to see The Wolverine last year. >D

Last edited:
Instead of just focusing on the whole team up thing.. They really need to come up with a plan for everything..

Even if it's jus a tentative one.. Focus on 4-6 movies.. But have an outline of a bigger picture of where you want to go.. Significant villains, minor ones.. The stories you want to tell.. Follow marvel in that regard

Magneto (fassbender) is your Loki..

And with having so many x-men from different parts of the world, you could easily do origin films for everyone

Last edited:
As I mentioned before they should have done a clean reboot.. Hell they could have done magneto's origin movie, with him meeting young Xavier at the end

They go on and find the school, with the first class of young: beast, cyclops, jean, iceman and angel

Then you can tell the movie of wolverine up in canada.. Then you have a movie later on with him going to japan

Have a movie with storm growing up in Africa.. Cyclops Russia and could introduce omega red

Jesus, I meant in the context of him being in all the movies.. Sometimes good sometimes bad.. But gee

So what is this rumor that Marvel/Disney is pulling all of Fantastic Four comics to spite Fox and get the movie rights back?

Some rumors are even going as far as removing all pics, art, images, etc.. of F4 out of the Marvel office.

Seems like a dumb move to me because it really isn't going to force Fox to return the property, hell if I were Fox I'd just keep making F4 films to f' with Marvel/Disney. This move just feels like it is worse for the fans than on Fox, who likely doesn't even depend on the books to market their film.

The F4 are an integral part of the Marvel universe. Dr. Doom is immensely popular. Marvel isn't stupid.

Besides I feel like the controversy of Michael B. Jordan as J. Storm will cause a large divide amongst how the movie will be viewed. I like Michael B but Fix might've goofed on that casting and that can play into marvel's hand

Last edited:
IMO Loki is meh. Had no real purpose in the avengers and could of had his place taken by any other villain. Thor 2 wasn't a good or bad movie. Just something to fill the void for the time so it really didn't sway my opinion. Loki is the god of mischief yet is just overall weak and can do nothing but optical illusions? :lol:

Last edited:
IMO Loki is meh. Had no real purpose in the avengers and could of had his place taken by any other villain. Thor 2 wasn't a good or bad movie. Just something to fill the void for the time. Loki is the god is mischief yet is just overall weak and can do nothing but optical illusions? :lol:

Wut? Loki was badass in Avengers and Thor

IMO Loki is meh. Had no real purpose in the avengers and could of had his place taken by any other villain. Thor 2 wasn't a good or bad movie. Just something to fill the void for the time so it really didn't sway my opinion. Loki is the god is mischief yet is just overall weak and can do nothing but optical illusions?
laugh.gif
Don't blame how terribly they portray his powers on the character himself

In the movies he's still a great character, ESPECIALLY in Thor 2

The wolverine is not a good movie.. And I haven't even gotten to the end.. But I already know what they do with the silver samurai

Don't blame how terribly they portray his powers on the character himself

In the movies he's still a great character, ESPECIALLY in Thor 2

I think you're letting f the overall weak roster of Thor sway you. Of all the marvel movies the Thor movies has the weakest lineup of characters IMO. Thors buddy's are pretty much useless and dead on the screen, and the humans are all comic relief characters :lol: (I hate that chick from 2 broke girls).

Maybe "sucks" was harsh but compared to how they did the new magneto yes he does. One good thing they did do with the xmen films was that magneto.

The wolverine is not a good movie.. And I haven't even gotten to the end.. But I already know what they do with the silver samurai

It's basically starts as a wolverine movie, is a horrible love story in the middle which seems like lasts 5 hours, and ends in the most anticlimactic way possible.

Man I wish aronofsky mad this movie.. And I see they mangold down for a sequel

IMO Loki is meh. Had no real purpose in the avengers and could of had his place taken by any other villain. Thor 2 wasn't a good or bad movie. Just something to fill the void for the time. Loki is the god is mischief yet is just overall weak and can do nothing but optical illusions? :lol:

Wut? Loki was badass in Avengers and Thor

You do realize all the Tom Huddleston hype is because females find him attractive, right?

He was bad, but he wasn't exceptionally good either.

Man I wish aronofsky mad this movie.. And I see they mangold down for a sequel

As do I, but he got homesick :rolleyes . Like that's your ******* job man. On top of that they rewrote the script of which the original was penned by the writer of the Usual Suspects.

I never understood that :lol:

What's changed during Batmans layoff? If anything he should of been weaker. Did he over think the first fight and got caught in banes cross ups and reset combos? :rofl:

Did he win because he just started mashing buttons? :lol:

Why doesn't he have a more secure mask? Its his one and only weekness yet you can knock it loose with a couple punches? C'mon man :lol:
No logic to it. It overall pissed me off and made no sense.

Basically once ol girl reveals herself to be Talia, Bane becomes a simp jump *****. Aint even like ppl in the pit told Bruce how to beat Bane. He rips a few things on his mask and Bane gets washed.

It completely deflated how badass the "I was born in the darkness" fight was.

Back
Top Bottom