News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Marvel adding another date and makes 2018 a 3-movie year.

Marvel Entertainment [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Marvel
Follow

Mark your calendars! #Marvel Studios adds a 3rd date to 2018 with a new film on May 4!

2014:
Aug 1: GotG

2015:
May 1: The Avengers: Age of Ultron
July 17: Ant-Man

2016:
May 6: Captain America 3
July 8: Doctor Strange

2017:
May 5: Untitled
July 27: Untitled
Nov. 3: Untitled

2018:
May 4: Untitler
July 6: Untitled
Nov. 2: Untitled

2019:
May 3: Untitled

2014:

2015:

2016:

2017:

2018:

2019:

post-23470-Jeremiah-Johnson-HD-gif-Imgur-2LEp.gif

1357096464050.gif

In a recent interview with Screenrant, James Gunn discussed the possiblity of him directing a Thunderbolts film for Marvel. "Thunderbolts?" Gunn said. "I will tell you, one time I was saying to Kevin [Feige], we were sitting on set together on one of the days he visited and I said, ‘You know, I really want to make Thunderbolts,' and he said, 'James, if Guardians does well you'll be able to do whatever you want.' So we'll see what happens."

I said thunderbolts should be a Netflix thing way back. IDK how it would do as a movie. I dont see the villains introduced so far working well together in a movie

EDIT: Like what? Are they gonna team up Loki with Batroc the leaper?

Last edited:
They might have added another slot to fit Guardians 2. Movie predictions at this time arent far off a week beforehand. Guardians is projected at $500M total 180 in the US give or take

I didn't even know they were making another Hitman film. It stars Quinn from Homeland and he was a bad*ss in that show so I am kind of intrigued to say the least.

Last edited:
Aiming for it dont mean anything tho. But I recently discovered some of these films are made in under a year so I may be wrong

Last edited:

Marvel Entertainment [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Marvel
Follow

Mark your calendars! #Marvel Studios adds a 3rd date to 2018 with a new film on May 4!

2014:

2015:

2016:

2017:

2018:

2019:

Another Xmen, Spider-Man, Thor, due time for another Hulk, probably another Ironman, Black Panther and 2 slots for hopes and wishes.

Deadpool? They can't act like no one wants to see that any more..

Forgot about that legal mumbo jumbo...

Seriously, how can Fox own the movies but Marvel still own the comic rights? What's stopping Marvel from dropping "Marvel Comic's X-men" and basing it directly off the comics, knocking Fox out the box?

^A big fat lawsuit, which they would lose

Fox and Sony own those movie rights because Marvel sold it to them when they were bankrupt

Last edited:
The premise of Lucy looks cool, I love Scar Jo, and Choi Min-sik is my dude but she seems to be pretty invincible from the trailers, don't see there being much drama in the film.

Back
Top Bottom