News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Also Hideo Kojima is reebooting Silent Hill. If Kojima is creative mastermind you know itll be good. RE has some serious competition anf would need to go hard on future installments just to catch up.

If they reboot the franchise as survival horro id give it another shot but capcom has become worse than EA. They had been compared to EA before (12 versions of every SF, MM 1-6 coming out within a 5 yr timespan, etc) but they came with it on a lot of franchises so it wasnt noticeable.

I thought 1 and 2 were dope. Didnt like 3 as much. Despite being an action game 4 was still very good. Since then the only noteworthy thing they have done was a black female lead. But that game sucked anyway.

Yea, RE 5 was ehh, 6 sucked.

Atleast we're getting 2 RE games remastered soon.

I'll give the tv show a shot, especially if they go with some walking dead-esque gore.

So what's this rumor about Cap 3 using the Civil War storyline? I happen to think that's a great idea and just more proof that other than a Red Skull, being a man "out of time", and the Winter Soldier story-line, there's really no other "must have" Cap solo story's worth using in the movie-verse.

So what's this rumor about Cap 3 using the Civil War storyline? I happen to think that's a great idea and just more proof that other than a Red Skull, being a man "out of time", and the Winter Soldier story-line, there's really no other "must have" Cap solo story's worth using in the movie-verse.
I think it's 100% official now

Last edited:
The full descriptions of films, via press release from Warner Bros., is below.

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” directed by Zack Snyder (2016)
“Suicide Squad,” directed by David Ayer (2016)
“Wonder Woman,” starring Gal Gadot (2017)
“Justice League Part One,” directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)
“The Flash,” starring Ezra Miller (2018)
“Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa (2018)
“Shazam” (2019)
“Justice League Part Two,” directed by Zack Snyder (2019)
“Cyborg,” starring Ray Fisher (2020)
“Green Lantern” (2020)

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=56322

Other solo Bat and Supes flicks weren't included in this announcement.

We won't see another solo GL film until 2020. DC really distancing themselves from that last debacle. Hope it's John Stewart.

Interested if they'll stick with making a Cyborg movie. I guess they're hoping he'll be cool enough after the JL movie.

29SNAPSHOT-videoSixteenByNine600.jpg

cyborgshop.jpg

Meet your DC movie Flash :lol:

Not hating on dude at all, he's a good actor but all the movies I've seen him except for one he's playing a gay teen in one of those all white teenage angst struggle movies.

Last edited:
Hopefully it's Wally then that opens up for Barry from the tv show to appear as well keeping it as a "one world" though at this point that seems unlikely.

I'd still want him to be Wally so that if they do conclude the show with the Infinity Crisis then at least there isn't going to be multiple Barrys that looks different.

DC specifically said they're not doing a shared universe with tv earlier this year. I recall it being said by a woman in charge of that side of things.

So not surprised.

Even if Ezra was Wally and tried to connect to the show, you'd be waiting on the show for detective West to adopt another white kid :lol:

Th way WB is sometimes you wouldn't even know that they own the CW :lol:

DC/WB just can't produce all so they kind of did what Marvel did their franchise except with the shows. Again this is the work of the new CEO who is more willing to take risks.

NBC also got Constantine and CBS is getting Supergirl.

I think they really just want to expand their brand as much as possible. So far so good, despite people here not liking Gotham, it seems to be liked enough for Fox to order a full season of the show. And Flash is pretty good in it's first 2 episodes. I also liked the Constantine pilot so looking forward to that. Not sure how Supergirl is going to work, they're going to need Cavill or maybe bring back Welling to play Supes here and there? :lol:

DC specifically said they're not doing a shared universe with tv earlier this year. I recall it being said by a woman in charge of that side of things.

So not surprised.

Even if Ezra was Wally and tried to connect to the show, you'd be waiting on the show for detective West to adopt another white kid :lol:

Not if the show concludes or adapts the Infinity Crisis they teased in the pilot, then nothing has to make sense. :lol:

Last edited:
Any idea on why Gotham went to foxInstead of cw :nerd:
Probably cuz of the deal the creators/producers behind it made. Sort of a joint venture. Different tone of the show and look that simply didn't fit the CW's style. Also it's probable cuz it's on FOX where the budget is coming from is different.

Despite how FOX is viewed by some cuz of past bad X-Men movies and the rumored bad blood with Disney/Marvel since they don't own their own comic publishing company that's competition they're seen as another destination to license properties to make shows or movies or w/e. Also WB just seems more willing to do something like that I think at least for network channels. Disney would probably make a new cable channel if they couldn't fit another Marvel live action show on ABC.

Get ready for the Supergirl tv show on CBS coming soon.

So not surprised.

Not if the show concludes or adapts the Infinity Crisis they teased in the pilot, then nothing has to make sense. :lol:
True but that's if they're really ready to connect something like that on both mediums :lol:

You know how these producers can be tentative about introducing the concept of alternate universes. Plus if they do there's an argument that they would want multiple Barry Allens specifically than just multiple Flash's.

Last edited:
Any ideas or opinions on Gotham and why people here haven't liked it
Havent watched gonna wait till its on netflix

Plus if they do there's an argument that they would want multiple Barry Allens specifically than just multiple Flash's.

They can just get the same actor play different Barry Allens, they just gon' age him or switch up his clothing or make one blonde, etc...

I've never really been bothered by any comic book movie castings, but the thought of Ezra playing the gawd Barry Allen isn't sitting well with me. This the dude thats gonna save the multiverse? :smh:

That grungy looking hipster is going to play The Flash? He needs to shave that poo stache and whatever that is on his chin. I really can't see it. I don't understand that casting.

“Justice League Part One,” directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)
“Shazam” (2019)
“Green Lantern” (2020)

We won't see another solo GL film until 2020. DC really distancing themselves from that last debacle. Hope it's John Stewart.

Interested if they'll stick with making a Cyborg movie. I guess they're hoping he'll be cool enough after the JL movie.

cyborgshop.jpg

Meet your DC movie Flash :lol:

Not hating on dude at all, he's a good actor but all the movies I've seen him except for one he's playing a gay teen in one of those all white teenage angst struggle movies.
Yeahh he's a solid actor, but all I can imagine now is the flash being a whiny teen that's possibly gay.

You know what I often think will they over saturate th market and exaust the publics appatite for these films...

then I think hollywood is going to make a few 200 mill + summer blockbusters every year anyways and they've been making super her movies for 15 years now why and people haven't gotten tired of it yet.

The novelty of seeing superhros on screen has def worn off for me but and I find these movies are way, way more enjoyable when you take kids to go see them, you can kind of expirence it with them and you realize that this **** still works man on 7-13 year olds.

Last edited:

“Shazam” (2019)
“Green Lantern” (2020)

cyborgshop.jpg

Meet your DC movie Flash
laugh.gif

Yeahh he's a solid actor, but all I can imagine now is the flash being a whiny teen that's possibly gay.
roll.gif
 This got me idk why

Plus if they do there's an argument that they would want multiple Barry Allens specifically than just multiple Flash's.

They can just get the same actor play different Barry Allens, they just gon' age him or switch up his clothing or make one blonde, etc...
Eh, I don't see anything wrong with different look Allen's. Maybe one Barry is an Allen from his mom's side while the other is from the father's blah blah. Don't even need to explain it. Simply just say they're both BArry Allen regardless. They don't have to look exactly the same.

Besides even if they go the Crisis route I doubt they'll include the tv shows or that shows will still be on air by the time of that movie.

I just don't see Flash at all from this guy.
I probably shouldn't have posted him with his long hair.

KEVIN_DAY_7_2813.jpg

beware-the-gonzo-ezra-miller.jpg

I can see him in the red suit making smart *** quips.

To me it matches the whole Jay Bachruel playing Flash look for the aborted JL movie.

Last edited:

Eh, I don't see anything wrong with different look Allen's. Maybe one Barry is an Allen from his mom's side while the other is from the father's blah blah. Don't even need to explain it. Simply just say they're both BArry Allen regardless. They don't have to look exactly the same.

Besides even if they go the Crisis route I doubt they'll include the tv shows or that shows will still be on air by the time of that movie.

I just don't see Flash at all from this guy.
I probably shouldn't have posted him with his long hair.

KEVIN_DAY_7_2813.jpg

beware-the-gonzo-ezra-miller.jpg

I can see him in the red suit making smart *** quips.

To me it matches the whole Jay Bachruel playing Flash look for the aborted JL movie.
That was adam brody

I wasn't too keen with hiring a guy from Glee to play Barry in the tv show either but they made it work.

Don't know why DC wouldn't want a shared universe with The Flash and Arrow television shows. :smh:

Cap 3 is gonna make more money than BvS :wow: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom