News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Article is definitely reaching.

Idris would be an awesome Apocalypse but with the current relationship between Marvel and Fox, I highly doubt it could happen.

I aint click the link to see the reaching but if it becomes true you know Marvel gonna go out of their way to give Heimdall the gruesome death :lol: On some we don't really need this character anyway steez.

FTR, love Idris in almost anything I see him in but I wouldn't necessarily be hyped to see him in this cuz it's FOX but just like Fassbender and McAvoy I'd enjoy.

If you a true fan of comics, you should ignore all these Sony/fox titles and sabotage everyone you know from even thinking about going, the only thing that will ever have these dumb execs begging Marvel to take their rights back is putting them in the negative and no profits, from anything that includes toys, these dudes are destroying iconic characters, Dr Doom is being turned into a joke, they've burnt out Logan, putting Mags into some dumb love triangle, for Gods sake! Just let the pros handle these films...

And an Aunt May movie!!!!! Who the **** would. Want to see this!?

ehh...The x-men films are oretty solid.

and like i said before love triangles, romantic plot lines are a central to the xmen, i dont even know why you would make an xmen film without a major romatic angle.

and plus. we would NOT get a black panther, dr strange, captain marvel, gaurdians if marvel had spidey and xmen.

its for the best that marvel doesnt have xmen ect.

X-Men films overall really are piss poor. FOX's biggest mistake was not doing a full reboot after Avengers made a billi a.k.a after the trash that is X3.

Sad thing is they got some good actors in Fass and McAvoy for 3 movies in their weak semi lets set things in the 60s reboot.

ehh...The x-men films are oretty solid.

and like i said before love triangles, romantic plot lines are a central to the xmen, i dont even know why you would make an xmen film without a major romatic angle.

and plus. we would NOT get a black panther, dr strange, captain marvel, gaurdians if marvel had spidey and xmen.

its for the best that marvel doesnt have xmen ect.

Romantic plotlines are not something anyone is complaining about. Just the Magneto Mystique one because it is a trash way to put an underdeveloped character in the forefront simply because she is hollywoods brightest star at the moment.

Other than that, these movies have been trash. Should've just rebooted it instead of pretending to fix the timeline but only making it worse.

X1 was decent. X2 was really good. X3 sucked ***. First Class was good besides "Mutant and proud" :lol:. DoFP was solid, but the last 15-20 minutes were eh.

Romantic plotlines are not something anyone is complaining about. Just the Magneto Mystique one because it is a trash way to put an underdeveloped character in the forefront simply because she is hollywoods brightest star at the moment.

Other than that, these movies have been trash. Should've just rebooted it instead of pretending to fix the timeline but only making it worse.

I think X1,X2/ First Class and DoFP are all fine movies.

and Mystique and Magneto seems like the logical step, who else's romance would you expect to be featured?

*shrugs*

Last edited:
Oscar Isaac to Play Villain in ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/oscar-isaac-x-men-apocalypse-casting-1201342774/

Oscar Isaac has closed a deal to play the titular comicbook villain in 20th Century Fox’s “X-Men: Apocalypse.”
If it wasn't for the Idris thing a page or so back this would be whatever but know i feel letdown :lol:

Was expecting an actor with a strong 'presence' at the very minimum
Same :lol: :smh: Felt it was bit of a long shot but the rumor of Elba in most things gets me hyped and even though Isaac is a pretty great actor I was like from that to this? Eh.

Hopefully he does Nur justice.
Dude can act
I figured marvel would of picked him up before any other studio.
I thought so too given he already under the Disney umbrella with SW but I'm guessing this is one and done for Isaac.

X-Men movies may get that reboot after Apocalypse. Seems Singer isn't signed on past this next movie

I think X1,X2/ First Class and DoFP are all fine movies.

and Mystique and Magneto seems like the logical step, who else's romance would you expect to be featured?

*shrugs*

How? They left on bad terms at end of the last movie. :stoneface:

I liked First Class cuz I liked the alt history stuff. Thought it was dope. DoFP was ruined just by trying to connect to the ****** continuity of the first trilogy.

Even if all 4 of those movies were good, we still have X3 and two wolverine movies. 4/7 is not a good record at all. barely over 50%

I don't think dofp connected to the story line of the other movies. I think they just used the same actors so that when Logan woke up they didn't need to explain who was who.

I'd like to see who they use and what "time" they continue with for the next movie. Old magneto is a trip away from death

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom