News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

The New Nightcrawler. Too busy talking about Apocalypse to notice this

:lol: A couple sites wanted him to be the new spidey

Been interested about this since first uploaded the concept art to IG..

He's the obvious successor.. don't eem care about the Prometheus sequel now that this is being made.

Has this been mentioned here yet

Jeff Sneider (TheWrap) is 95% sure that Spider-man will not be Peter Parker or white

(should be timestamped 44:33)

"nd is on the inside of a lot of these stories. He used to work at Variety and generally does not just make stuff up. If he's saying this it's because he's been lead to believe it might actually happen by people that would actually know."

Grain of salt though

Last edited:
no way in hell does marvel not do Peter Parker as spiderman, if they had the rights 100%, I wouldn't be shocked if they killed him and used miles after a trilogy but spiderman is still a sony property for now.

I'd like somebody other than Peter at this point but I kinda doubt it.

Only way I see they making that change is if Feige is keeping up with the **** storm on social media with ppl wanting Miles and all these racists saying no it should be Peter. The racists being the ones forgetting the whole point with Spider-Man's iconic look is that anyone could be under the mask.

It's gonna be Peter Parker. Why would Marvel finally get a chance to do spiderman and completely alienate comic fans pre -00's with that miles morales bull ****

Rumor: Taron Egerton Is Your New Han Solo

Wait, who? Get to know the name, because 25-year-old Welsh actor Taron Egerton, formerly known as "breakout star of Kingsman: The Secret Service" is rumored to be playing young Han Solo in the second standalone Star Wars film.

(This builds on the rumor that the second standalone Star Wars film, slated for 2018, is actually going to be about the young Han Solo, period, but we digress.)

The story comes courtesy of Slashfilm, which admits its British-tabloid sources aren't exactly known for being reliable ... but Star Wars speculation is practically a sport at this point, so why not chew it over? And while we're at it, this is also the perfect time to wonder why, exactly, scifi heroes even need origin stories in the first place.

Dan Slott was on twitter all morning talking about how Peter Parker and Spider-man don't have to be white.

click the pic

Last edited:
It's gonna be Peter Parker. Why would Marvel finally get a chance to do spiderman and completely alienate comic fans pre -00's with that miles morales bull ****
:lol:

**** those comic fans then. The movie will still do a billi. Plus you talk about comic fans pre 00s like most of them aint Miles Morales fans too :lol:
lol. you still think comic fans is who Disney cares about :lol:
Basically

lame got me agreeing with blotters.
Dan Slott was on twitter all morning talking about how Peter Parker and Spider-man don't have to be white.

click the pic
Yeah I caught some of this by chance today.

So many racist comic book "fans"

Last edited:
Seeing someone that looks like me playing one of my favorite characters... nope I don't understand either.

To be honest, just make Peter Parker a minority. None of his history, none of it has to deal with him being exclusively white. Just make him Black/Latino/Asian whatever. People will see it regardless.

Last edited:
Really don't understand the hype for Miles Morales
If you don't like the character that's fine. Bendis been doing great with him though :pimp: and that was after penning great stories with Peter.

There's plenty ppl that don't like Peter Parker and "don't see the hype".

Different strokes.

Last edited:
It would of been cool to see someone who looked like me as Spider-Man or anyone else for that matter when i was younger but as an adult I don't really care about that, i just want the best story. So if Miles represents the freshest, most exciting story I'm cool with it but the way it's looking i don't think that's a possibility.

I just hope his existence gets acknowledged eventually so we don't have to do this reboot thing again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom