NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Glad to hear Peyton is coming back for another one. Didn't want to see his career end like that.

And in all seriousness, people should wait to hear more details/facts because there's way too many variables and question marks right now. No need to rush any serious thoughts on the matter since the media is gonna make sure we deal with this until kickoff. There's clearly gonna be more to come on this **** so it's either gonna go up or down at this point.

I get it though, we're in the social media era and these fresh, hot takes in the last few pages needed to be served right out of the oven. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Whats funny to me is the same guys in here spewing ref cheating conspiracy theories and telling me the NFL wants to cheat for Dallas are trying to ignore cheating fact,not theory but fact. From a repeat offender!

Sports is soap opera who you support is who you rock with and bend the facts to support. Thats why today you got "everybody does it" and "if you aint cheating you aint winning" I just want know im investing my time and money into something legit :-/

it didnt make a difference in the game, pats ran all over us. but the fact that they still cheated is beyond me, how many times are the patriots going to get caught doing some dumb ****? with all this said i would love to see seatlle beat the patriots... but in all reality no way in hell the seahawks have a chance against the pats, patriots 42 seahawks 17... I'll also still be in arizona, no way im missing the nfl experience and media day even though i can care less about either team.

ain't NOBODY hanging 42 on our defense :rofl:

seahawks haven't lost by double digits in over 3 years.

Whats funny to me is the same guys in here spewing ref cheating conspiracy theories and telling me the NFL wants to cheat for Dallas are trying to ignore cheating fact,not theory but fact. From a repeat offender!

Sports is soap opera who you support is who you rock with and bend the facts to support. Thats why today you got "everybody does it" and "if you aint cheating you aint winning" I just want know im investing my time and money into something legit :-/
But you stuck with your Miami Heat after the '06 Finals series though.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

These hot takes might burn up the servers. Let's keep 'em coming y'all.

But you stuck with your Miami Heat after the '06 Finals series though.

:lol: >D

These hot takes might burn up the servers. Let's keep 'em coming y'all.

What are you even saying? Pat Riley altered the integrity of the finals? See how dumb you sound? Enjoy your team man "hot take" retort is already stale.

My dude DSA is in here like Tom Cruise in Last Samurai with a sword and everyone coming at him with guns

I'm not even made at the Pats, I wish the Eagles cheated then we'd have at least another NFC Championship banner in the rafters
No you wouldn't.
Yall would cheat and still get smashed by 20.

They still win that game but you got caught breaking the rules. Take a first round pick and move on. Don't care anymore.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob Kravitz
If Patriots owner Robert Kraft has an ounce of integrity, he will fire Bill Belichick immediately for toying with the integrity of the game for the second time in his otherwise magnificent career…

Gregg Doyel
What if? What if the NFL finds that the Patriots were in fact using a football that was deflated below regulation levels? Maybe the NFL won't be able to determine when or how it happened. What then? I'll tell you what should happen:

The Patriots should be removed from the Super Bowl.

Mike Florio
Given the Rice case, it’s critical that the league demonstrate the ability to conduct a good investigation and to adequately and fairly dispense justice.

Michael David Smith, PFT
The NFL is already investigating whether the Patriots cheated. Now the NFL should broaden its investigation, find out who Brad Johnson bribed (in 2003), and make sure nothing like that ever happens again.

Chris Chase, USA Today
The Patriots should be disqualified from the Super Bowl

Michael Wilbon
I would say to the New England Patriots, 'You know what we’re going to do? If this is found to be true, like today, tomorrow, the next 72 hours, the next 3 days, you know what? You’re forfeiting your spot in the Super Bowl. We’re vacating it. Get out! You’re a cheater, you’re a lying franchise."

Bill at the pats already lost in the court of public opinion. But you know what? The court of public opinion doesnt mean ****

Im enjoying the drama though. Wish the knicks could cheat their way to a chip. That would take divine intervention though.

Some of these responses are hilarious. Suspend them from the SB, fire Billy Boy? Come on son. I'm entertained though. It's interesting that supposedly the Colts reported to the NFL earlier in the year after their game that the footballs didn't feel right.

View media item 1363437

Last edited:
Bill at the pats already lost in the court of public opinion. But you know what? The court of public opinion doesnt mean ****

Im enjoying the drama though. Wish the knicks could cheat their way to a chip. That would take divine intervention though.
Ball don't lie. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom