NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't stick up for the Patriots but....

We gotta be MAD AS HELL because social media (and TV hours to fill) dictates it. Every week these gang of clowns are screaming about something new and in order to become popular you have to AMP IT UP to stay ahead of the pack. In this case, let's remove the Pats from the S.B. and not have a game, and let's demand Kraft fire BB and he is banned from the league. Retweet me!!!!!!

Last edited:
Beat writers don't have nothing to write about to each one is trying to out do each other with outlandish claims.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bob Kravitz
If Patriots owner Robert Kraft has an ounce of integrity, he will fire Bill Belichick immediately for toying with the integrity of the game for the second time in his otherwise magnificent career…
Gregg Doyel
What if? What if the NFL finds that the Patriots were in fact using a football that was deflated below regulation levels? Maybe the NFL won't be able to determine when or how it happened. What then? I'll tell you what should happen:

The Patriots should be removed from the Super Bowl.
Mike Florio
Given the Rice case, it’s critical that the league demonstrate the ability to conduct a good investigation and to adequately and fairly dispense justice.
Michael David Smith, PFT
The NFL is already investigating whether the Patriots cheated. Now the NFL should broaden its investigation, find out who Brad Johnson bribed (in 2003), and make sure nothing like that ever happens again.
Chris Chase, USA Today
The Patriots should be disqualified from the Super Bowl
Michael Wilbon
I would say to the New England Patriots, 'You know what we’re going to do? If this is found to be true, like today, tomorrow, the next 72 hours, the next 3 days, you know what? You’re forfeiting your spot in the Super Bowl. We’re vacating it. Get out! You’re a cheater, you’re a lying franchise."
BRUH. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 A;LKSJFSD;SF

I'm letting it play out first, but I'm enjoying this a lot more than I should be. IDK how any fan can be distraught over this **** though.

On and off NT...same thing. 
laugh.gif

Im enjoying the drama though. Wish the knicks could cheat their way to a chip. That would take divine intervention though.
Keep them out of this, man. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Kraft has Goodell on a leash

aint **** gonna happen to anyone in the Pats org. over this 
laugh.gif

NE thread is on fire right now, lube is being passed around. :rofl:

Thought it was awfully quiet today in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is incredible :lol:

doesnt the rule book say that the penalty can be up to a 25K fine and loss of draft picks ? where is all this "fire this man immediately" and "ban them from the super bowl" coming from ?

this is incredible :lol:

doesnt the rule book say that the penalty can be up to a 25K fine and loss of draft picks ? where is all this "fire this man immediately" and "ban them from the super bowl" coming from ?

Yeah that's a bit crazy. Just use the punishments already established

League endorses balls from both teams, they inspect it and its game time. Why dont the league revise this rule and have the league regulate all balls?

Probably thought they didn't have to check up on the balls that closely. I'm sure it will be amended moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom