NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt i hear brady after the ravens game say they had some tricks up their sleeves the next week too 
nerd.gif

All of America hated these two teams and all of this was done to give America a rooting interest.

Watch out for picked up flags on the LOB.

I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I can't wait to see all of the focus in the Super Bowl being on the game balls.

Going to have sideline reporters down there with tire gauges and ****.

GREAT TV.

And you don't think people don't watch ESPN and get their opinion from there
laugh.gif

Dudes were *****ing about it on fox sports too FWIW
sports networks need filler.. they do the same crap that fox news, msnbc and cnn do, which is make mountains out of molehills

I would like to believe that an overwhelming majority of the people in here are smart enough to know they are full of crap

take for example the uproar about his interviews.. I think most people found his resentment for the media funny.. but of course they got their panties in a bunch and made a big deal about it

listen...bottom line the refs didnt do their job...they get paid 10, 15, 20k a game to officiate..they supposed to check the balls before every game .they literally have the ball in their hands  before and after every play...if any one needs to get fined its the refs...if they checked the balls this would not be an issue.its not up to the pats to be bein angels..thats why theres refs.

even if the pats did deflate the balls..its up to the refs to deceide wheather they are playable...and to CHECK...if anything its belicheck begin smarter than everyone else AGAIN..he prob said "hey lets see if they notice and if not then hey game on".plus the deflated ball was found in the 1st quarter..if it was found in the fourth then maybe it would be diff and u could say they werusing them all game..but no

Mike Greenberg talked to a former official and he said if they did check the balls after halftime they should've all been inflated up to proper standards.

Now I guess we gotta wait and see if that's in fact what the officials did when they checked the balls in the 3rd.

I would hope the refs wouldn't check the balls find them low and then be like ehhh **** it let em play :lol:

Last edited:
listen...bottom line the refs didnt do their job...they get paid 10, 15, 20k a game to officiate..they supposed to check the balls before every game .they literally have the ball in their hands  before and after every play...if any one needs to get fined its the refs...if they checked the balls this would not be an issue.its not up to the pats to be bein angels..thats why theres refs.

even if the pats did deflate the balls..its up to the refs to deceide wheather they are playable...and to CHECK...if anything its belicheck begin smarter than everyone else AGAIN..he prob said "hey lets see if they notice and if not then hey game on".plus the deflated ball was found in the 1st quarter..if it was found in the fourth then maybe it would be diff and u could say they werusing them all game..but no

I've got 10 bucks that says you are under 24 :lol:

the deflated ball was found in the 1st then the colts complained...u know damn well every ball after that was up to league standards..even so its the officials job..they messed up..if i have a soap box car and I'm in a race and I'm inspected before the game and every things cool..then after the game they say i have better bearings its like yo u check my car i won fair and square..(only cuz i helped my little cuz with a car last week lol)

Aaron Rodgers tampers with footballs also. I almost guarantee that this is the norm across the board in the league. If there wasn't spygate or other sketchy **** involved with the Pats, no one would care. This topic is gonna be beaten to death due to there being nothing going on other than the Pro Bowl this week. Super Bowl needs to hurry up and get here so we can move on to the next controversy.

the game is called FOOTBALL..how u not gonna check the FOOTBALL before the game? the refs thought they didnt have to check the balls that closely? thats bs..even when the balls are filled to league standard refs still change out balls when they get dirty or wet..how u bona tell me a colts defenseman did a refs job better than a ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom