NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 10 bucks that says you are under 24
laugh.gif
I've got 10 bucks that says ur under 10 with those shoes in ur pic...all thats missing is the velcro straps and GI joe details lol

They did check the balls before the game Corky and they were tempered with after officials approved them
dude the refs put the ball on the line every single play including the first play...u bona tell me his thumb was pressing through the ball and didnt delay the game until a more suitable ball was found?

I've got 10 bucks that says ur under 10 with those shoes in ur pic...all thats missing is the velcro straps and GI joe details lol

Those shoes came out in 1993. So it would be tough to be 10 and like them (math doesn't really add up). And I don't believe GI Joe was ever affiliated

Regardless I was just doing a social experiment, your deflection of responsibility screamed 'Generation Debt' or 'Generation Text'

Last edited:
Those shoes came out in 1993. So it would be tough to be 10 and like them. And I don't believe GI Joe was ever affiliated

Regardless I was just doing a social experiment, your deflection of responsibility screamed 'Generation Debt' or 'Generation Text'
u gotta admit those do look like some velcro spiderman shoes

idk all i know is that the refs touch the ball before and after every play..if it really was noticeable as they said (being able to press your thumb through the ball) then it just makes no sense..they didnt do their jobs game over

By all reports they checked them 2hrs before the game and at half time. Also, the league was aware of this issue after the first meeting between these 2 teams.

The faux outrage, real feels, hatred of the pats, hatred of goodell, squeeling media members. Its all so beautiful

You're telling me that the league found out about an issue and only decided to do anything about it after the public found out? Sounds familiar :lol:

Last edited:
its like a cop watching you go 100 mph for miles...then someone points it out to them and all of a sudden "oh yea they are breaking the law"...no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom