NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaep has so much ******* talent, it's ridiculous. He's just a moron and makes bad decisions because of it.

Same could be said for alot of these qb busts

Examples please

JaMarcus russell
rg3
leaf

Knew Jamarcus was a bust before he was drafted.

Thought Bobby Bad Knees was overrated. Wasn't sold on his Baylor career. Had one good NFL season and has been worthless since. There was also a lot of luck that rookie season of his.

Leaf, I was too young to really have an opinion. I watched football and the draft that year. I was actually in Bellingham that year and I knew a few people that were affiliated with UW so they used to always **** on Leaf and WSU.

I like Kaep's arm, speed and size. He throws bullets, he's accurate, can throw on the move, across his body and so on. He's just a buffoon.

Last edited:
I don't know why Cowboys fans are talking crap in here. If the shoe was on the other foot, and this deal was in place for your team, you'd be high praising the potential of a young talented LB'er like Kiko if he had the rest of his career ahead of him..

Does it suck to lose McCoy? Yeah, especially because I know he wanted to stay and he'll probably tear it up with the Bills, but it's a business fused with sport. Some business moves take awhile to see play out, this possibly being one of them..

Kaep has so much ******* talent, it's ridiculous. He's just a moron and makes bad decisions because of it.

Same could be said for alot of these qb busts

Examples please

JaMarcus russell
rg3
leaf

Knew Jamarcus was a bust before he was drafted.

Thought Bobby Bad Knees was overrated. Wasn't sold on his Baylor career. Had one good NFL season and has been worthless since. There was also a lot of luck that rookie season of his.

Leaf, I was too young to really have an opinion. I watched football and the draft that year. I was actually in Bellingham that year and I knew a few people that were affiliated with UW so they used to always **** on Leaf and WSU.

I like Kaep's arm, speed and size. He throws bullets, he's accurate, can throw on the move, across his body and so on. He's just a buffoon.

Of course you did. Every single arm chair GM thinks they know everything

Jeff George was a great example of all the physical talent in the world, just didn't have it between the ears

I don't know why Cowboys fans are talking crap in here. If the shoe was on the other foot, and this deal was in place for your team, you'd be high praising the potential of a young talented LB'er like Kiko if he had the rest of his career ahead of him..

Does it suck to lose McCoy? Yeah, especially because I know he wanted to stay and he'll probably tear it up with the Bills, but it's a business fused with sport. Some business moves take awhile to see play out, this possibly being one of them..

Last offseason it was Desean Jackson, this year it's Lesean McCoy. Good luck with your addition by subtraction strategy. BTW, Darren Sproles is 31.

n-CUTLER-large570.jpg

Last offseason it was Desean Jackson, this year it's Lesean McCoy. Good luck with your addition by subtraction strategy. BTW, Darren Sproles is 31.

Desean was cut, it's completely different and the Eagles still went 10-6

Shady was traded for a potential cornerstone defensive player and a huge chunk of cap space

what does Sproles being 31 have anything to do with it, you think he's going to be the full time back or something?

worry about trying to sign the player that made your offense run this year

Last edited:

Desean was cut, it's completely different and the Eagles still went 10-6

Shady was traded for a potential cornerstone defensive player and a huge chunk of cap space

what does Sproles being 31 have anything to do with it, you think he's going to be the full time back or something?

worry about trying to sign the player that made your offense run this year

Eagles went 10-6 in a year in which every NFL playoff team's record was better than the team actually was. Eagles were an 8-8 quality team last season, and I'd even say Dallas wasn't a 12-4 quality team, more like 10-6 in a normal year.

Sproles is 31 and going to make 4 mil a year.

Dez has been tagged.

Eagles went 10-6 in a year in which every NFL playoff team's record was better than the team actually was. Eagles were an 8-8 quality team last season, and I'd even say Dallas wasn't a 12-4 quality team, more like 10-6 in a normal year.

Sproles is 31 and going to make 4 mil a year.

Dez has been tagged.

Cowboys should have been 16-0, greatest team of all time, they just got screwed

Sproles isn't worth $4 million? :lol:

and I can't wait until he doesn't report to camp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom