NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a Bears fan who thinks Jay Cutler is Satan's spawn, **** MJD. It was really low for him to question another guy's toughness.

@a55a5in11 armchair GM? Nah, not me. Just didn't like JaMarcus or Griffin. **** would I lie about it for? I get called all the time in here for being too negative or not liking anything.

You **** on Kaep because he's in your division which is foolish. You can still say the kid is talented. Romo is in my division and I know he's a good QB but I love when he chokes and forces something.

A lot of Phila vs Dal going on the last few days. I love it.

Last offseason it was Desean Jackson, this year it's Lesean McCoy. Good luck with your addition by subtraction strategy. BTW, Darren Sproles is 31.

Desean was cut, it's completely different and the Eagles still went 10-6

Shady was traded for a potential cornerstone defensive player and a huge chunk of cap space

what does Sproles being 31 have anything to do with it, you think he's going to be the full time back or something?

worry about trying to sign the player that made your offense run this year

Eagles went 10-6 in a year in which every NFL playoff team's record was better than the team actually was. Eagles were an 8-8 quality team last season, and I'd even say Dallas wasn't a 12-4 quality team, more like 10-6 in a normal year.

Sproles is 31 and going to make 4 mil a year.

Dez has been tagged.

Eagles broke the franchise record for offense last season with horrible play from sanchez and foles last year

Hell, chip broke the record in his 1st season with the team.. Then cut desean and broke that record

Last edited:
McCoy is healthy and still in his prime> Alonso is coming off an ACL injury.

It's a bad trade off of just this alone. But go ahead and put lipstick on it.

People in Philly said the same thing when the Sixers traded for Andrew Bynum. (Great trade getting Andrew Bynum)

Really andrew Bynum?

Lol.. I think everyone and their ma know Bynum had no work ethic what so ever

Kiko has already bounced back from an acl tear.. And he's 14 months removed from this one

I assume the guy who was his coach the 1st time he suffered a similar injury would know what type of guy he is dealing with

People in Philly said the same thing when the Sixers traded for Andrew Bynum. (Great trade getting Andrew Bynum)

Really andrew Bynum?

Kiko has already bounced back from an acl tear.. And he's 14 months removed from this one

I assume the guy who was his coach the 1st time he suffered a similar injury would know what type of guy he is dealing with

How the **** do you know KIko has bounced back?

Dude ain't touched the field in over 12 monts.

Really andrew Bynum?

How the **** do you know KIko has bounced back?

Dude ain't touched the field in over 12 monts.

He had an acl tear in his other knee in college

Everyone reacts to them differently, just say he SHOULD be totally healthy.

But to say he has bounced back like you have watched him do drills sounds ******ed and homerish.

Last edited:

But to say he has bounced back like you have watched him do drills sounds ******ed and homerish.

Or you can read what I wrote in the context of what I said..

Kiko tore his acl in college (2010) and bounced back.. I have faith that, that guy has a healthy work ethic.. Especially in comparison to andrew freakin bynum

Maybe you can actually read what I wrote this time:

Really andrew Bynum?

Last edited:

So does saying Matthew Stafford is going to pull a Joe Flacco and lead the Lions to a SB except bouncing back from an ACL is actually realistic

kiko will be fine. looks like he won't be providing the media with great sound bytes, but we just need him to play football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom