Mike Tomlin led team:

Look flat - check
Lazy play - check
Bad tackling - check
Bad penalties - check
Undisciplined football - check
Bad adjustments at a half - check
Bad clock management? - nope, not an issue tonight

And there you have it, this is what the franchise has been reduced to. Scary thing is I don't see how it will get better anytime soon.

Mike Tomlin led team:

Look flat - check
Lazy play - check
Bad tackling - check
Bad penalties - check

And there you have it, this is what the franchise has been reduced to. Scary thing is I don't see how it will get better anytime soon.

Like the Raiders

Mike Tomlin led team:

Look flat - check
Lazy play - check
Bad tackling - check
Bad penalties - check

Like the Raiders
It seems like the Raiders somehow always beat the Steelers tho, no matter what the records are :lol:

How much of that is personnel, dmx? You guys have drafted very poorly for the most part. Is Tomlin on the hot seat?

Mike Tomlin led team:

Look flat - check
Lazy play - check
Bad tackling - check
Bad penalties - check

Like the Raiders
It seems like the Raiders somehow always beat the Steelers tho, no matter what the records are :lol:

Especially in Oakland :pimp:

How much of that is personnel, dmx? You guys have drafted very poorly for the most part. Is Tomlin on the hot seat?

Probably 50/50. Some of the stuff is lack of talent but the undisciplined nature of play and mental mistakes happen far too consistent and THAT is coaching IMO. Same with lack of adjustments. If they win less than 7 game so think the seat is really warm. Just trending in the negative direction. Cowher may have had flaws coaching but his eye for talent was great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom