NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Tavon Austin is just not that good?

It's one thing to say put in some Percy tape and go to work but the thing is, he ain't Percy Harvin.

It's one thing to say put in some Percy tape and go to work but the thing is, he ain't Percy Harvin.

The little I've seen of the rams and from what I have read.. I hope the rams believe that he isn't that good and the eagles can get him for cheap

When tavon has gotten opportunities in space, dude has performed.. But the rams offense is pretty traditional and conservative ideologically.. And just not good talent wise at an overwhelming majority of the positions on the offensive side of the ball

Put Tavon on a team coached by Chip, Sean Payton or OC'ed by Norv Turner and you'd see one of the most explosive players in the league.

Man what? :lol:

Have you even watched him?

Dude is a speed demon with acceleration and top speed/moves and hands.

As others have said, you put him in a more forward thinking offense and it's a wrap.

Man what? :lol:

Have you even watched him?

Dude is a speed demon with acceleration and top speed/moves and hands.

As others have said, you put him in a more forward thinking offense and it's a wrap.

...in college.

Not everyone translates.

oh you don't have to convince me, I know the kid is a matchup nightmare. sounds like some cats in here wanna call him a bum.

:lol: Schotty is one of the west offensive coordinators in the game and we're asking if Tavon translates? At least, he should be a better version of Andrew Hawkins. With an innovative OCoordinator, he should be used in a variety of ways.

Y'all ever wonder why a returner can field a kickoff 7 yards deep in the endzone, run it back, and be credited with a 107 yard kick off return..but when an offense is on the 20 and the WR catches it 7 yards deep in the endzone but only gets credited with a 20 yard TD and not 27?

I'm not saying he won't. Just that he might not.

Yes Schotty is awful and the Rams are a bust factory from an offensive development perspective.

But spare me the "what he did in college" stuff. Blue chip hype players bust every year no matter what the cause.

Y'all ever wonder why a returner can field a kickoff 7 yards deep in the endzone, run it back, and be credited with a 107 yard kick off return..but when an offense is on the 20 and the WR catches it 7 yards deep in the endzone but only gets credited with a 20 yard TD and not 27?

Wake n bake :pimp:
Pass dat bruh

:rofl: :rofl:

Real, that sounded like one of those high thoughts :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom