NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they don't have new winnings so of course they will reference the 'glory days'. Plus some announcers don't want to look at reality which is this team is soft and sucks. The franchise went decades without being that and the perception is skewed

man what is steve smith even saying? lol
roll.gif

my enjoyment of the game has been quickly eroding for various reasons, but mainly due to the

new rules aimed at overprotecting its players - it's really ruining the game. it's not a good product. it's being stymied by these weak *** calls

a lot of the players are ignorant meatheads

a lot of fans are terrible people

Last edited:
Considering this "investigation" is a total sham, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Pretty much.

Inside job if I've ever seen one.

Imagine a big time drug distributor getting investigated by his lawyer and cops that he's paying off and that's basically what were dealing with here.

"Not sufficient evidence" coming soon.

Schotty should watch how Turner used CP in one game. Jet sweeps and tosses on the edges all game.

Or Harvin..

Or better yet they could have just watched his West Virginia tape before drafting him

:smh:

Last edited:
Rams need a 4-3 end for a couple weeks while long is out..

I vote eagles trade graham and Barkley to the rams for tavon.. Jeremy maclin is from Missouri and went to mizzou, they can take him too

I'm sure they have an ILB that's expendable that they can throw back

Rams play in Philly week 5, tavon and whoever can just stay in Philly..

They can take graham.. Want a TE, take casey.. Want a WR, take maclin (cooper is also available.. So is brad smith)

Last edited:
The worst part is the Rams reached that high in the draft to take Tavon but can't/won't use his talents ...only time he gonna make plays as long as they keep that OC is off a punt return or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom