NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

I don't think Nike would change anything visual on certain teams whose uniforms have tradition (Bears, Packers, etc), but like others have mentinoned they will have the latest technical advances to them fabric, moisture wicking, etc).

Packers did wear Nike a few years ago.

%24(KGrHqIOKi!E2+o!WjUSBN3J)KKH-Q~~_35.JPG

^i'm well aware.

For awhile in the early-mid 90's, different teams were wearing different brands.

Originally Posted by shoes604

I don't think Nike would change anything visual on certain teams whose uniforms have tradition (Bears, Packers, etc), but like others have mentinoned they will have the latest technical advances to them fabric, moisture wicking, etc).

Packers did wear Nike a few years ago.

%24(KGrHqIOKi!E2+o!WjUSBN3J)KKH-Q~~_35.JPG

Everyone had on Nike til Adi then Reebok took over. Thats because they had the contract. They were also losing their #@+ in authentics sales. East bay will be happy as he'll when the PC stuff hits tees for teams. Nike can make the Pro Combat apparel move units now unlike before when people just paid to have the Swoosh on their uniforms and Nike wasn't ,actually producing them. Just uniform manufacturers.

Originally Posted by jetpackbirdy

http://counterkicks.com/2...ic-transformation-video/

pro combat is coming to sundays.
I've read that Seattle, Jacksonville, and Denver are already working with nike new/altered uniforms for 2012.

Could not be happier to hear my Jags are redesigning their jerseys. I hate the most recent ones. Either go back to our classics or make something sick with lots of teal. I cant wait for the unveiling of this stuff. Im going to go broke re stoking all my Jags gear from Reebok to Nike.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by sho3tym

As long as they don't alter the Packers Uni's a great deal...im good.
I can't see them altering anything except perhaps the material and slight cut changes.  The logo, the stripes and color blocking should remain.  I will say that the possible addition of a black jersey say once a year wouldn't completely kill me.  I mean as long as its once a year, and not a regular occurrence.  No Big deal.  I have seen black jerseys @ champs that don't look half bad.  Not that they are superior, but that is about it.  It would not be any worse than those BS Acme packers or the Trick or Treat monstrosities a few years back in Chicago.

Definitely looking forward to getting some swoosh gear combined with the Packers Logo.
Forget the black...I'd rather see them flip the colors as a 1 game per year alternate.  Gold jersey and green pants.  I know the Packers are one of those "tradition" teams that never change so I doubt it would happen, but I guess I'd rather see some sort of alternate to their current uni rather than a throwback alternate.  Frankly, most of the Packers old school unis make me want to vomit.

I know some traditionalists despise alternate uniforms and I can remember when people were up in arms when baseball teams started wearing the 3rd team color jersey for games.  Now, I think every baseball team except the Yankees has at LEAST 3 jerseys to pick from.  Several have 4 and you no longer hear the complaints.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by sho3tym

As long as they don't alter the Packers Uni's a great deal...im good.
I can't see them altering anything except perhaps the material and slight cut changes.  The logo, the stripes and color blocking should remain.  I will say that the possible addition of a black jersey say once a year wouldn't completely kill me.  I mean as long as its once a year, and not a regular occurrence.  No Big deal.  I have seen black jerseys @ champs that don't look half bad.  Not that they are superior, but that is about it.  It would not be any worse than those BS Acme packers or the Trick or Treat monstrosities a few years back in Chicago.

Definitely looking forward to getting some swoosh gear combined with the Packers Logo.
Forget the black...I'd rather see them flip the colors as a 1 game per year alternate.  Gold jersey and green pants.  I know the Packers are one of those "tradition" teams that never change so I doubt it would happen, but I guess I'd rather see some sort of alternate to their current uni rather than a throwback alternate.  Frankly, most of the Packers old school unis make me want to vomit.

I know some traditionalists despise alternate uniforms and I can remember when people were up in arms when baseball teams started wearing the 3rd team color jersey for games.  Now, I think every baseball team except the Yankees has at LEAST 3 jerseys to pick from.  Several have 4 and you no longer hear the complaints.
Wouldn't mind seeing that gold/green alternate.  Like you said, once a year- fine.  Doesn't mess with tradition too much.  By your sig, wondering what your thoughts are on the brewers gold jerseys?  And yes, I do FEAR the BEER.  Would be nice if Crew could sweep Cincy and have Phillies take down Cards in the next three.  No help last night.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mjd77

Wouldn't mind seeing that gold/green alternate.  Like you said, once a year- fine.  Doesn't mess with tradition too much.  By your sig, wondering what your thoughts are on the brewers gold jerseys?  And yes, I do FEAR the BEER.  Would be nice if Crew could sweep Cincy and have Phillies take down Cards in the next three.  No help last night.
tired.gif
I think the gold jerseys are ok.   I actually think the gold they wore against Philly last week and the Cerveceros jerseys they wore before were actually 2 totally different shades of gold. I'm not really a fan of the navy/gold colors though.  Just about all my gear is the throwback stuff.  I'd love the Brewers to keep their logos/jersey designs but change their official colors back to royal/yellow.

teams that i like would to see change thier jerseys are the titans, panthers, jaguars, seahawks, broncos, vikings, buccaneers, dolphins, and saints
the eagles need to go back kelly green
the cowboys need to pick one style of jerseys and one blue
10538-tony_romo_going_mexico_week_divisional_playoff_game_new_york_giants.jpg

tony-romo-p1.jpg

and teams with a lot tradition are getting black, grey etc.. jerseys
but they will most likely use the pro combat template

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by RoBreesy

Did Nike ever release Pro Combat gloves for USC?
USC never participated in the Rivalry Pro Combat Program. 

I didnt think so. 

So Im guessing the pair I have are samples?

pimp.gif
Those from 2-3 years ago? eastbay sold those along with texas and a few other schools. it was before the pro combat sets.

Lol just my luck.

Did I get beat paying $50 for them?

Thanks for the info

i think they were like 45.99-47.99 i cant remember exactly. 

anyone have connects to some college vapor jet gloves? the regular Nike issued ones to the schools

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by RoBreesy

USC never participated in the Rivalry Pro Combat Program. 

I didnt think so. 

So Im guessing the pair I have are samples?

pimp.gif
Those from 2-3 years ago? eastbay sold those along with texas and a few other schools. it was before the pro combat sets.
2008 season

Anyone have a problem with heel support in Nike cleats? I got the new Alpha Speed TD had to go up a full size but the back of them are diggin into my achilles area so bad its making it hard to walk let alone run. Thought it was a heel injury and got it looked at and its not. Any suggestions on what other brand cleats may have a more comfy heel area? Ive never worn anything other than Nike

Back
Top Bottom