NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

pimp.gif

mike-williams-debuts-air-jordan-14-pe-cleat-3.jpg

^^ That's andre johnson, and yeah he's been a JB guy for a while.

Anyone have pics of Steven Jackson's cleats?  Those were sweet, too bad he hardly played.

Originally Posted by jayli

Anyone have pics of Steven Jackson's cleats?  Those were sweet, too bad he hardly played.
I obviously know that AJ. I was referring to the big %!* pic of Mike Williams up there. 

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

I obviously know that AJ. I was referring to the big %!* pic of Mike Williams up there. 

Nevermind, I'm an idiot.  I guess my mind was stuck on the other Mike Williams (TB) who I have on my fantasy team.  Ha.

Rest of the Pro Combats up at the Nike Football FB page.

Navy is amazing. The Free trainers I love.

Everything else is meh compared to the last two years IMO.

^^ I agree with this last statement completely. Personally I think white pants would have look much better with Navy but they're still the best in this group

I personally love the Army uni. I like what they did with the cleats and socks. Gave them a "boot" feel. That Michigan State uni is dope to me. Up there with Oregon's Pro Combat.

Stanford Free Trainers are pretty sick and I can't stand Stanford. Do these batch of pro combat teams get the Free trainers and not the 1.3 max trainers or both?  I would love to see an Oregon Free trainer, but am doubting its coming.

Does anyone have info on the alpha talon elites?  Haven't seen those before, but I swear Devin McCourty was wearing some last night.  I was wondering what they were until I saw the FB page today

Originally Posted by Zyzz

im wondering what Nike has in store for the NFL next season
pimp.gif
I'd be shocked if a lot changes visually.  NFL teams control their image and brand very tightly and the owners will have the final say.  When Reebok took over the contract, there weren't wholesale changes to uniforms so I don't see why there would be this time.  I mean, could you imagine the backlash if traditional uniforms like the Bears and Packers were Nike-fied?  I know I wouldn't like it.

pimp.gif
I'd be shocked if a lot changes visually.  NFL teams control their image and brand very tightly and the owners will have the final say.  When Reebok took over the contract, there weren't wholesale changes to uniforms so I don't see why there would be this time.  I mean, could you imagine the backlash if traditional uniforms like the Bears and Packers were Nike-fied?  I know I wouldn't like it.

im not talking about the college stuff, i dont like it. i know there will be change in materials/fit. overall designs and everything will remain the same.

Ohio State got the ugliest Pro Combats IMO. And my 2 pairs of Oregon Rivalry gloves came yesterday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Seattle Seahawks are already in talks with NIKE to redesign their uniforms for the 2012 season. Here's the link to the article
http://www.pigskinbuzz.com/new-seahawks-uniforms-coming-in-2012-says-team-president-1268
NIKE also said that some teams will be more aggressive than others in terms of uniform changes.  
http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ll-undergo-aggressive-uniform-changes-in-2012

Back
Top Bottom