NFL/NCAA Feet & Gear: '13-'14 Seasons Football Equipment/Cleats/Gloves/Jerseys etc.

Guys rookie question don't know where to ask this, but I've been looking for those black cement 3's jordan released a few years back, been looking for about a year now and nothing. I noticed shoezoo.com has a fsr of them, are they legit?

Guys rookie question don't know where to ask this, but I've been looking for those black cement 3's jordan released a few years back, been looking for about a year now and nothing. I noticed shoezoo.com has a fsr of them, are they legit?

Dude, go to the Jordan thread for that question. A ton of nice gear for the Super Bowl. Gonna have to cop those trainer 7.0's

Mad I missed out on the cleats. I get the SB cleats every year too. You think eastbay is gonna sell them?

Jordan VI PE's this weekend....but more importantly.....they're going to be dropping to the public this summer!!!! 
eek.gif

The retro AIR JORDAN VI cleat will be available to fans and players around the globe on Jordan.com and at select retailers this summer.  

Last edited:
Man, anyone know where I can get the white & red Nike Men's Core 2.0 Half-Sleeve Compression Shirt at now? Football America has it back-ordered until May/Juneish. I need a medium now. Thanks for any help given NT Fambs.

Finally. A Jordan VI cleat with a TD plate. Look forward to copping them over the summer.

Those PE's for Crabtree and Earl Thomas I am assuming. Very nice. XII's and IX's still look the best, but not bad.

[h1]Notre Dame going with Under Armour[/h1]
One of the most valuable equipment contracts in college sports is changing.

The University of Notre Dame will switch from wearing adidas for all its team sports to Under Armour when the current deal expires at the end of the school year, multiple sources told ESPN.com. Terms of the deal, which is expected to be signed in the very near future, are not known.

Under Armour emerged as the leading candidate for Notre Dame in the last month. Sources say Under Armour founder and CEO Kevin Plank flew to South Bend, Ind., on Thursday to meet with school officials.

Last month, Notre Dame athletic director Jack Swarbrick denied reports that the school had made a decision to go with Under Armour, saying he was conducting a full review with all the major players, including Nike. Swarbrick did say a decision likely would come after Jan. 1.

"We have been very happy with adidas," Swarbrick told ESPN.com's Matt Fortuna at the time. "But it is just good business to use the expiration of a contract to review all options."

Notre Dame's deal with adidas began in 1997. In 2005, the German shoe and apparel company signed a 10-year deal that lasted through this school year. When Notre Dame signed the deal, it was the top priority for adidas, but things changed when adidas began providing shoes and apparel for the University of Michigan in 2008. The deal that gives the Wolverines $8.2 million in cash and equipment annually is the largest deal in all of college sports.

Under Armour currently has school-wide deals with Auburn, Hawaii, Maryland, Texas Tech, Boston College, Utah, Northwestern, St. John's, South Florida and South Carolina.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/s...ighting-irish-select-armour-next-apparel-deal

Mad I missed out on the cleats. I get the SB cleats every year too. You think eastbay is gonna sell them?

I cant believe I missed out on them as well. On NDC it says check back on the 27th for more stock

I cant believe I missed out on them as well. On NDC it says check back on the 27th for more stock
Probably just NDC building hype. They should have some on the 27th, as will Eastbay. They're launching the gloves on the 27th too.

Anyone c that boldin is wearing all black xii lows vs the panthers. Prob got them from crabs.

Nice catch, I wondered what he was wearing, he usually just wears some old Nike Super Speeds. Never understood why not one company signed him up. He wore Nike coming in then signed with UA, but was always wearing Cutters gloves.

Just a heads up to all out there.  Looks like all the Nike Vapor Fly gloves are starting to go on clearance.  NDC has them on clearance and random team stores also have them on clearance as well.  Have seen them as low as $69.99.

Just saw that Extra Butter NY got a shipment of both the baseball and football Air Jordan 12's.

The football versions are sold out after a day.

AJ12 Football (plastic cleat) $75
AJ12 Baseball (metal cleat) $125

Those are some amazing prices. Ebay is flooded with them. I feel like an employee bought a bunch up. Now the debate to wait for a possible wider release for $75 or buy now from ebay.

Back
Top Bottom