NFL/NCAA Feet & Gear: '13-'14 Seasons Football Equipment/Cleats/Gloves/Jerseys etc.

Damn wish I knew they were getting them in stock... Hopefully they restock :lol:

Just checked eastbay... They actually are selling them as well but are sold out of most sizes already... Retail is $80

Last edited:
Damn wish I knew they were getting them in stock... Hopefully they restock :lol:

Just checked eastbay... They actually are selling them as well but are sold out of most sizes already... Retail is $80

Im on the hunt right now. I have some good leads. Will post later.

They been on Richard's for quite some time, at least since they were mentioned a few pages back. I was about to order them about a month ago but they ran out of my size. Asked if they would restock and they said they don't have any info on restocks. A few weeks later they restocked them but at that time Eastbay started to carry them. I ordered them on eastbay instead because they weren't excluded from discount. Order those and the SB cleats at the same time while using the $30 off coupon... Got my confirmation email and the discount wasn't applied. Checked on their site and they were hit with the exclusion right after I ordered. :frown: But anyways, I'm sure they'll restock these soon especially on Eastbay since they're only available for preorder right now.

I don't think those plastic 12's are football cleats... They're just plastic instead of metal but still for baseball/softball.

Just saw that Extra Butter NY got a shipment of both the baseball and football Air Jordan 12's.

The football versions are sold out after a day.

AJ12 Football (plastic cleat) $75
AJ12 Baseball (metal cleat) $125

Those are some amazing prices. Ebay is flooded with them. I feel like an employee bought a bunch up. Now the debate to wait for a possible wider release for $75 or buy now from ebay.

I don't think those plastic 12's are football cleats... They're just plastic instead of metal but still for baseball/softball.
they are baseball cleats, i thought everyone knew already

They are baseball cleats but I've seen a bunch of players in the NFL wearing these. I thought they wouldn't be suited well for the football field but NTer proved me wrong.

Definitely baseball cleats, but if they work for NFL players, they will work for the rest of us.

Last edited:
Anyone know how comfortable or the fit is on those AJ12 MCS cleats?
Fit is TTS. I got a couple pairs for softball. I haven't played in them yet.. but they feel like a $60 pair of cleats (if that makes sense). The materials feel cheap and they don't seem like they'll be all that comfortable. They sure look nice though. :lol:

Does anyone know if these Jordan 12 cleats will come to us in a different color way than the all black with white? Checked with Eastbay and they most definitely are baseball cleats. But like someone said earlier, if guys in the NFL can wear them we will be perfectly fine.

Holy crap, $150???? Nike is straight raping us!!! I need those FSU but I just hope these are at the ES because I am NOT paying that much!

Holy crap, $150???? Nike is straight raping us!!! I need those FSU but I just hope these are at the ES because I am NOT paying that much!
I'd be okay with $75 like the OSU, Army, and Navy Vapor Jet 2.0's but $150!!! Outrageous. 

Yeah that cost is insane...Richards gets interesting stuff at times like the Griffey swingman collection or these 3.0s. Surprised Nike didn't mention the gloves in their Super Bowl Collection unveiling given that they, along with the max shield hoodie and hyper strong apparel will be heavily featured next season.

Speaking of that hoodie, has anyone gotten their hands on it? Never seen it in stock at NEC and richards/Eastbay don't have it.

If anybody want to purchase the Air Jordan 12 MCS, there is a FSR restock for $79.99 on DSG.com

So I'm assuming those SB gloves aren't the insulated ones that are dropping 1/27? Guess they did have a different name for them, the vapor shield gloves... and hopefully not for $150

Back
Top Bottom