NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bust!

Job is Purdy's anyway...and if his run last year proves to be a fluke, my money on Kirk to SF in '24. That picture seems pretty clear.
Rooting for the kid.

But it’s always been my position that if he was who they thought he was, he would’ve made Jimmy look mid in camp. He should took the job his rookie year.

Not calling him a busy yet. But if Brock is really 100% (bro must be Wolverine) there’s no way Trey can get the reins.

Also the Trey Lance trade might be theeeeeee worst trade of all time when it’s all said and done.

Shannan and Lynch been eurostepping the hot seat for years because they’ve hit on Pro Bowl/All Pro talent in the later rounds at an unreal clip and besides winning a Super Bowl the Niners are about as successful you can be over a 4 year span.

Their time running out though…

Was dude really in on Mac Jones until people got wind of it??
I don’t think so.

I’m sure they looked at him, but I think that when the Niners traded all those picks to go grab a quarterback at three, they did so with the intention of following the league trend. They wanted a Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, Lamar, Hurts type.

Jones ain’t that.

Not going pretend like I paid anywhere near enough attention to dude during the draft or after.. But I’d assume for kyle’s system you have to basic level of accuracy in the short to intermediary levels of the field

and then trey would add aspects to that usual Kyle stuff

not necessarily needing to be the shiftiest runner but have that running ability and straight line speed.. like his RBs, one cut and go.. but it’s something else DCs would have to account for.. and randomly throw it deep so safeties backed off and just opening stuff for kyle to do his thing

Justin Fields made too much sense. Was stunned when they passed on him.

Still crushed he fell to the Giants and they passed. Barkley, Fields and Daboll. Could have been like Game Shark.

Also the Trey Lance trade might be theeeeeee worst trade of all time when it’s all said and done.

Shannan and Lynch been eurostepping the hot seat for years because they’ve hit on Pro Bowl/All Pro talent in the later rounds at an unreal clip and besides winning a Super Bowl the Niners are about as successful you can be over a 4 year span.

Their time running out though…
Agreed, but I don’t think their time is running out anytime soon. If the QB contract remains team friendly for the next 3 seasons with Purdy, this window will remain open until its time to cash out for a QB.

For the people who finished Quarterback…

Do you think Mahommes brother got scrubbed out because of the charges? That storyline is too juicy to leave on the cutting room floor without good reason. Not sure I actually want to see that footage, just find the topic fascinating

Saquon put them all on mute so he could sign that 1 year deal now everybody gotta be in the same room 🤣
that report saying Saquon woulda signed the offer that Josh Jacobs had was weird after they all had linked up on zoom talking about helping each other out :lol:

at the end, its every man for themselves.

Roger Goodell gets 64 Ms annually…. Has made 128 over two years….

But Saquon, JT, numerous other players can barely get paid dawg the NFL is confusing!

Why the hell does Goodell recoup all that money and these cats can’t get paid WOW

Roger Goodell gets 64 Ms annually…. Has made 128 over two years….

But Saquon, JT, numerous other players can barely get paid dawg the NFL is confusing!

Why the hell does Goodell recoup all that money and these cats can’t get paid WOW

Kinda 2 separate things. NFL commish is the equivalent of a white collar position as a mouthpiece and sounding board for billionaire owners.

RBs can get paid, but it's just not commensurate with their peers at other positions or for the physical demand of the job. It circles back to my post above. I really don't see that changing unless all NFL players, not just RBs, band together and do something about it next CBA negotiation, which we've seen time and time again as being unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom