NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalvin to the Jets is the rumor?

Damn that makes too much sense. Take some pressure of Breece too.

****, the Jets really are going to be good, huh? I was doubting them but just looked at their roster

Podcast I listened to earlier said the jets were going to offer Saquan and that’s why the Giants upped their offer a little bit

Podcast I listened to earlier said the jets were going to offer Saquan and that’s why the Giants upped their offer a little bit
If that was the case then I think it would’ve been in Saquan’s and the Giants best interest to wait for an official offer from the Jets. Saquan gets a pay bump and goes to a team with SB aspirations. Giants get to decide whether to match the offer or receive 2 FRPs because of the non-exclusive tag.

I think Giants would gladly take the 2 FRPs over keeping Saquan. Hell it took less for Carolina to trade away CMC.

Both

How many teams won multiple in that time span w/the same coach beside Brady & Eli?

And how many of these were upsets? I know they were the number one seed in the NFC one of those times

Dudes a choke artist plain and simple

hope joe is good

it really feels like they made the offseason easier for these dudes yet the serious injuries in camp have gone up. might not be that way in all actuality but it feels that way

I mean if that’s the case then no coach should get blame for games they lose

That’s some terrible logic :lol:
Because all those losses aren’t his fault considering 3 of them are defensive blunders, a blown PI call and another one is Drew Brees being washed.

During Training camp, when someone sends a text in the group chat and you see that twitter link...

kermit-anxiety.gif

I’m sure Burrow is out there to be a team guy. But he should take all the time to get his extension done. He has all the leverage and is the franchise. No one in the locker room or the FO would question him sitting out, injured or not.

Ah so he gets the credit for the wins but only some of the losses, I got it
This my last post to you and I’m done on this topic cause you being an intentional goofy

He’s the greatest coach in my teams history,took us from laughingstock to Superbowl champs/yearly contenders he’s slander proof in my EYES and one of the best.

You also yet to name a coach that has multiple superbowls other than Coughlin & Bellichick while SP was coaching the Saints.

8B730108-3744-4732-9285-B3EF7930D35C.gif

Damn man… I want Jalen healthy to get this work from Stef :smh:

I don’t wish injuries on the top competition … Get better burrow too… that was a scary one. Coming from a guy that has torn his Achilles before… it sure looked a lot like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom