NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dacomeup dacomeup and kingkoopa kingkoopa

Crisis averted.

denzel-relieved.gif

Whoever has elite nike jersey. What size should i get if i wear xl? Dont want it too big and too tight. Idk how they run

Really expected worse for Joe.. very relieved.

Hopefully Ramsey doesn't miss much time, but most importantly is healthy.

Whoever has elite nike jersey. What size should i get if i wear xl? Dont want it too big and too tight. Idk how they run
They run true to size with more of a tailored fit. You’d be a 48 but might want to go up to a 52 depending how you want the fit, layers, etc. Try it on in person before ordering if possible.

My guy still had never had a normal training camp :lol:. COVID, then the knee injury and then appendicitis. Need to just put him in bubble wrap.
The way Butrow plays during the season does he even need to pretend to be out there ? :lol:

He shouldn’t see any type of field till week 1, gotta let the strain all the way heal else it’ll mess something else up

Sounds like Cook wants the Dolphins because that’s home. Feel like the NE meeting is just to raise his price. No way he’s considering cold, cheap and racist Massachusetts.

For the people who finished Quarterback…

Do you think Mahommes brother got scrubbed out because of the charges? That storyline is too juicy to leave on the cutting room floor without good reason. Not sure I actually want to see that footage, just find the topic fascinating

For the people who finished Quarterback…

Do you think Mahommes brother got scrubbed out because of the charges? That storyline is too juicy to leave on the cutting room floor without good reason. Not sure I actually want to see that footage, just find the topic fascinating
No better way to make guys not want to participate than exploring that topic :lol:. I’m sure the League or players have some control on not showing them or their family in a negative light too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom