NFL Quarterbacks Discussion thread: 2013 Edition

I feel like people keep saying Kaep is a rookie on accident, unless you aren't referring to him in which case the ******** had the 28th ranked defense in the league which is actually worse than Indy by the way.

Exactly

I don't think people understand the team RG3 had last year.

He arguably had the worst team out the bunch. The man had to score damn near score 40 to win the first 8 weeks.

He was without is #1 for a good chunk of the year. And went something like 7-2 with him.

And was up 14 nothing on a leg and a half in the playoffs.

People focus on his run. But never speak on how accurate he is. Or his excellent decision making abilities.

People either didn't watch the games last year. It just flat out don't want to give props.

But give props to the guys that inherited playoff teams. :smh:

Last edited:
MMG would trade Schaub and both of his testes for Luck to be a career Texan though. :lol:

Just cause I said luck would miss the playoffs doesn't mean I'm not saying he's not a good QB.

He's gonna slump, he was the Best rookie QB last year, he literally carried that team into a playoff team, but I feel like when teams adjust this season he doesn't have enough talent around him to win.

And I would trade Matt for Andrew in a heartbeat.

Dudes a franchise QB, within the next few years he's gonna be considered a top tier QB.

That's not the reason he's going to "slump" this year.

^ Indy was no playoff team though. I get the arguement with Kap and Wilson.

Yea Indy wasn't. And being a skins fan Ill be honest and say I wanted luck. Because quite frankly out of all of them he's the most reminiscent of QB that wins SBs

No question about it he will be playing in a Super Bowl one day.

^^
Yup. Crazy how Rob's accuracy isn't talked about. And more than half of Luck's targets were rookies. That AFC South title will come down to Houston and Indy and will be decided in the final week.

I feel like people keep saying Kaep is a rookie on accident, unless you aren't referring to him in which case the ******** had the 28th ranked defense in the league which is actually worse than Indy by the way.
Exactly

I don't think people understand the team RG3 had last year.

He arguably had the worst team out the bunch.
Lies.  Luck and the Colts were without their head coach and RG3 had a Top 5 running back in the league last year.  

Last edited:
There is no way that RGIII had a worse supporting cast than Luck.  To say otherwise is silly.

Lies.  Luck and the Colts were without their head coach and RG3 had a Top 5 running back in the league last year.  

If you don't think the Robert Griffin the 3rd is the sole reason that Morris had the season he had last year. You are simply crazy.

Robert's play action is so deadly that linebackers just stay in place just to see who has the ball first.

I already no what your about so no point and going any further but trust me. We are not the running team we were last year. With anybody else at QB

And you can pull the stats of the game Morris had without him. They don't mean anything

I think more people are concerned about his knee than his ability. Everyone knows the ability is there, it's just a matter of him staying healthy. A healthy RGIII is better than Wilson/Kaep/Luck in my biased opinion :lol:

There is no way that RGIII had a worse supporting cast than Luck.  To say otherwise is silly.

I wasn't really comparing him and luck. Everybody knows the colts were trash.

I was talking about Kaep and Wilson.

But see how you dudes point out the ONE thing I said that wasn't 100% correct. But said nothing about anything else I wrote? :lol: but that NT

The Skins and Colts would have been at home if it wasn't for them boys.

If you don't think the Robert Griffin the 3rd is the sole reason that Morris had the season he had last year. You are simply crazy.
Now Skins fans are trying to "discredit" Morris's year
laugh.gif
.  I never said he was or wasn't, but at the end of the day looking at the overall team of both Luck and RG3, no doubt about it that RG3 had better options, both on the field and on the sidelines.  For you to think otherwise is simply crazy on your end. 

I think more people are concerned about his knee than his ability. Everyone knows the ability is there, it's just a matter of him staying healthy. A healthy RGIII is better than Wilson/Kaep/Luck in my biased opinion :lol:

:lol:

I'm not even being biased tho.

I honestly think when it's all said and done Luck will be the king of this class.

But Bob will get his.

Now Skins fans are trying to "discredit" Morris's year :lol: .  I never said he was or wasn't, but at the end of the day looking at the overall team of both Luck and RG3, no doubt about it that RG3 had better options, both on the field and on the sidelines.  For you to think otherwise is simply crazy on your end. 

Just said I wasn't talking bout luck homie.

What about Kaep and Wilson

Skins better than the niners and Seahawks?

Would Morris have good? Probably.

I love how the kid runs. Glad he's our RB

But 1600? **** no! Not without RG3

Okay, but Alfred Morris was a rookie just as half of Andrew Luck's targets were...why does Luck get a pass for that then? Alfred Morris averaged almost 5 yards per carry in games RGIII played in. With Kirk Cousins at the helm he averaged under 3.5. And having the best rushing attack in the league allows you to utilize play-action as much as the Skins did which is why they went on a 7 game winning streak to close out the season. If the defenses can't adjust to it why would you stop? It's dumb to knock a guy for being effective at orchestrating the bread and butter of his offense.

thats what im saying :lol:

has to be one of the worst games by a "good" player ive seen. dude couldnt get 3 pts on the board for his squad, and yet hes in the 2nd tier of QB...he couldnt get his team one score in a playoff game. dude is such a fraud.

hes gotta win a SB to get my respect, after a performance like that on the big stage.

You're like a walking contradiction...your bum *** QB can't even get you 10 wins :lol:

How many TDs did Matt throw this past post season ? How many did Cam throw ? Your QB hasn't thrown one touchdown in a postseason...not one...only thing he's throwing is that towel over his to sulk

Okay, but Alfred Morris was a rookie just as half of Andrew Luck's targets were...why does Luck get a pass for that then? Alfred Morris averaged almost 5 yards per carry in games RGIII played in. With Kirk Cousins at the helm he averaged under 3.5. And having the best rushing attack in the league allows you to utilize play-action as much as the Skins did which is why they went on a 7 game winning streak to close out the season. If the defenses can't adjust to it why would you stop? It's dumb to knock a guy for being effective at orchestrating the bread and butter of his offense.

Thanks homie.

Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, Crabtree, Marshawn Lynch, Sidney Rice, Zach Miller, Reggie Wayne, Dwayne Allen.....

Other than Alfred Morris, what options did RGIII have that are even comparable to the guys I just mentioned.

Deuce going into "let me get my Skins shots anyway I can" phase again :smh:

Last edited:
I wasn't really comparing him and luck. Everybody knows the colts were trash.

I was talking about Kaep and Wilson.

But see how you dudes point out the ONE thing I said that wasn't 100% correct. But said nothing about anything else I wrote?
laugh.gif
but that NT

The Skins and Colts would have been at home if it wasn't for them boys.
Its not just you bro.  There are many people on NT that have tried to discredit the *******'s supporting cast.  Luck was in the worst situation of all rookie or first year starting QBs. 

Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, Crabtree, Marshawn Lynch, Sidney Rice, Zach Miller, Reggie Wayne, Dwayne Allen.....

Other than Alfred Morris, what options did RGIII have that are even comparable to the guys I just mentioned.

Deuce going into "let me get my Skins shots anyway I can" phase again :smh:

Santana Moss??? :nerd:

:rofl:

RG3 won the ******** a NFC east title. :pimp:

Now on to bigger and better things!!!

Can't wait for the season to start.

But it's funny because before last year all yea heard was people clowning the skins.

Now you would think they were in the SB with how some if you dudes talk. Trying to discredit this guy. :smh:

All this being said, the "year 2" guys in Luck, RG3, Kap, Wilson and someday I hope Tannehill have bright futures for the NFL. So much so, barely any rookie talk yet. Geno, Barkley and Manuel being the hopes.

Bridgewater and McCarron will be the intrigues next year.

QB play is slowly starting to improve league wide. 5-6 years ago was sooooooo top heavy, the depth is starting to even out a bit. But Peyton, Tom and Drew won't be around for too much longer. That gap will need to be filled.

Yea it used to be everybody needed a QB except them same 5 or 6 teams that made the playoffs every year.

Not its only like 5 or 6 teams that really need one. I could be low balling tho :lol:

Titans
Jags
Cowboys
Bucs
Raiders

Anymore? :nerd: :lol:

I just hope we start seeing more teams actually give these young guns a chance in the league. I'm tired of the mediocre, journeyman QBs who literally bounce from under .500 team to under .500 team.

Back
Top Bottom