13. Russ Wilson
14. RG III
15. Cam Newton
16. Matt Schaub
17. Mike Vick
18. Ryan Tannehill

35. Christian Ponder.

After week 1, you're gonna come in here and do this? For real? :rolleyes
I would've said the same thing had I seen it before the season. Don't agree with your analysis.

Wilson at #6??
And lol @ Flacco "rides the coattails of his teammates".. did you even watch the playoffs last year? As I recall, he carried that team with his arm and won Super Bowl MVP.

If you want my list I would go:

Rodgers
P. Manning
Brady
Brees

Ryan
Flacco
Romo
E. Manning
Roethlisberger

Luck
Wilson
Kaepernick
Griffin
Stafford
Rivers
Schaub

for top 16 starting QBs

Last edited:
After the week is played is a little too late. :lol:

Nothing that happened this week changed my rankings.

Dude asked for a list and I presented one we discussing QBs so lets get to discussing. :smokin

I love Russ but his ranking was/is crazy to me. Especially when you knocked Kaepernick for performing out of a read option and Russ's season didn't take off until he started running it.

Last edited:
1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Drew Brees
3. Peyton Manning
4. Tom Brady
5. Matt Ryan
6. Big Ben
7. Eli Manning
8. Joe Flacco
9. Tony Romo
10. Colin Kaepernick
11. Matt Stafford
12. Andrew Luck
13. Russ Wilson
14. RG III
15. Cam Newton
16. Matt Schaub
17. Mike Vick
18. Ryan Tannehill

35. Christian Ponder.

176. Brandon Weeden

Dude asked for a list and I presented one we discussing QBs so lets get to discussing. :smokin

I love Russ but his ranking was/is crazy to me. Especially when you knocked Kaepernick for performing out of a read option and Russ's season didn't take off until he started running it.

Nah...Had enough of "discussing." So long as you didn't rank anyone too low who plays for a team with ignorant NT fans, then you should be safe.

DT43: I mentioned he was clutch. He did ride the coattails of that D and Anquan who obviously was made by Flacco at his age...And you WILL see it this year.

Oh, look at Eli. Better change your rankings because that was Romo-esque, eh? I wouldn't say thats a play worthy of a top 8 quarterback. Maybe I'll redo my list right now.

Nah...Had enough of "discussing." So long as you didn't rank anyone too low who plays for a team with ignorant NT fans, then you should be safe.

DT43: I mentioned he was clutch. He did ride the coattails of that D and Anquan who obviously was made by Flacco at his age...And you WILL see it this year.
Ravens defense was horrible last year bro. They were in the bottom half of the league. Flacco threw 11 TDs in the playoffs and they weren't all to Boldin.

The Ravens have a terrible WR corps this season + the defense is still mediocre. If Flacco gets that team in the playoffs it's safe to say he's earning his contract. We'll see.

And if he does, then I'll be happy to move him higher on my uber-official rankings that are meant to speak for everyone.

The leaders were just about all on the defense...Already established and followed by everyone. Two of the most influential are gone. Both are some of the greatest to ever play their position. Performance had declined, yes, but the leadership and the foundation of that DEFENSE is what rallied that football team. It's an intangible. By definition you can't see that in stats, but you will see by results this year.

I've had no problems admitting when I was wrong.

Last edited:
Ray and Ed were vocal leaders but they made very few impact plays during the SB run (Ray in particular). If it was up to them Baltimore would have lost, because the Ravens defense wasn't making plays -- the offense was.

As far as the actual on-field leader of the offense, we saw that in the starting QB who threw for 1,140 yards 11TDs 0 INTs.

Saying Flacco rode anyone's "coattails" last year is just plain hate, point blank. :lol:

Kaep and wilson should be top 10 right now. Kaep above wilson. It beyond my mind how sone of you have eli, romo and rothliesberger in the top ten. Two of them are battling each other with pathetic defenses and cant score. The other's team had 2 pts going into the 4th quarter. Its not what they did, but what their doing.

Kaep and wilson should be top 10 right now. Kaep above wilson. It beyond my mind how sone of you have eli, romo and rothliesberger in the top ten. Two of them are battling each other with pathetic defenses and cant score. The other's team had 2 pts going into the 4th quarter. Its not what they did, but what their doing.

WIlson scored 12 points today.

Ben is throwing to bums and has maybe the worst offensive line in the league.

Same with Joe Flacco, was dude cooking til Oher and Jacoby got hurt.

He has the worst offensive line AND running game in the league. It is not even fair to him...and Haley is so God awful. I can't wait to tee off in the WIR tomorrow

He was the first backup QB to get that huge contract due to one good year...at least in my memory. I still have an NFL films video from 93 or 94 talking about how good he and Rick Mirer were going to be :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom