NFL Week 12 In Review....

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

There needs to be a get Fitzgerald out of Arizona movement.   
I don't think we should be so quick to assume Fitz needs out of Arizona. They're really only a good QB and a couple leaders away from being competetive in the NFC.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I don't think we should be so quick to assume Fitz needs out of Arizona. They're really only a good QB and a couple leaders away from being competetive in the NFC.
No they arent.  Have you watched Arizona at all this year?  They have no Quarterback.  They have no protection.  They have no running game.  They have holes in their secondary.  Aside from Fitz, their wideouts are average at best.  Running backs run all over them.  They have problems in kick coverage.  
Their entire team is a mess.  They are absolutely not a couple of players away from being competitive in the NFC.  

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

No they arent.  Have you watched Arizona at all this year?  They have no Quarterback.  They have no protection.  They have no running game.  They have holes in their secondary.  Aside from Fitz, their wideouts are average at best.  Running backs run all over them.  They have problems in kick coverage.  
Their entire team is a mess.  They are absolutely not a couple of players away from being competitive in the NFC.  

They have no Quarterback
  And that's the catalyst to the snowball effect. The protection issues are bad, but it's magnified with a bad quarterback. Warner had one of the quickest releases around, which masked the bad protection.

The lack of the running game stems from horrible play at QB and not being able to stretch the field, or pass hardly at all for that matter.

We know how a good QB can make a team appear way better than they actually might be. Rams are a great example. They have talent, but it all comes together with a good QB. A rookie, no less.

The secondary still has some very viable talent.

QB play and leadership is missing. Aside from Warner being lost, they are missing Boldin and Rolle. Leaders.

They have no Quarterback
  And that's the catalyst to the snowball effect. The protection issues are bad, but it's magnified with a bad quarterback. Warner had one of the quickest releases around, which masked the bad protection.

The lack of the running game stems from horrible play at QB and not being able to stretch the field, or pass hardly at all for that matter.

We know how a good QB can make a team appear way better than they actually might be. Rams are a great example. They have talent, but it all comes together with a good QB. A rookie, no less.

The secondary still has some very viable talent.

QB play and leadership is missing. Aside from Warner being lost, they are missing Boldin and Rolle. Leaders.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

I believe the saying is: The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away
And I'm sure this season is testing Mike Singletary's faith as well

@JasonLaCanfora

Big win for 49ers but at a price - Frank Gore out for season with a hip injury. Tough loss. Brian Westbrook next man up.

30t6p3b.gif

cant hear sh

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

I believe the saying is: The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away
And I'm sure this season is testing Mike Singletary's faith as well

@JasonLaCanfora

Big win for 49ers but at a price - Frank Gore out for season with a hip injury. Tough loss. Brian Westbrook next man up.

30t6p3b.gif

cant hear sh

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by Deuce King

some of the vaunted NE defenses weren't great because they shut teams down from a yardage standpoint. they were good because of the camcorder inside the redzone, with a smaller field, they were able to shut teams down and hold em to 3......... 
  Fixed.

roll.gif

Haters Gonna Hate
pimp.gif

You meant to say truthtellers tell the truth, it's cool I don't expect you to understand champ.

Originally Posted by NooEra

some of the vaunted NE defenses weren't great because they shut teams down from a yardage standpoint. they were good because of the camcorder inside the redzone, with a smaller field, they were able to shut teams down and hold em to 3......... 
  Fixed.

roll.gif

Haters Gonna Hate
pimp.gif

You meant to say truthtellers tell the truth, it's cool I don't expect you to understand champ.

the Bucs just cut garbage @*% Sabby Piscatelli and now have zero FS on the roster

prolly Expect Ronde Barber to move to FS full time.

the Bucs just cut garbage @*% Sabby Piscatelli and now have zero FS on the roster

prolly Expect Ronde Barber to move to FS full time.

Fixed.

dawson_crying.gif

Fixed.

dawson_crying.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Fixed.

dawson_crying.gif

^
That was probably your exact reaction when you found out that your team was/is FRAUDULENT. It's okay champ you'll be aight, remember.............trouble don't last always.

Fixed.

dawson_crying.gif

^
That was probably your exact reaction when you found out that your team was/is FRAUDULENT. It's okay champ you'll be aight, remember.............trouble don't last always.

-I hope Fitz can find his way to NE....they do have a lot of picks.
-great to see westbrook back

-I hope Fitz can find his way to NE....they do have a lot of picks.
-great to see westbrook back

Fixed.

dawson_crying.gif

^

seems to me that they're doing well enough now with out cameras, defense is doing enough to have them win games 

Fixed.

dawson_crying.gif

^

seems to me that they're doing well enough now with out cameras, defense is doing enough to have them win games 

Back
Top Bottom