NFL Week 16 In Review...

S4L

Watching D-Rose burn the Lakers has taken some of the luster off this football weekend, but let's rock and roll...

-Beat the Giants and we're in the show. Simple enough.

-Tebow had a great season but his time is up...

-It's pathetic to me how so many Eagles fans are cheering for the Giants this weekend. Division rival and these clowns praying for Eli & co...

-49ers, Texans, Lions, and  AFC West champ=one & done in the playoffs.

Post your own quotes...

on Saturday, i witnessed the most athletic act i have ever seen in my life (the Jerome simpson play). that is all.

-i hate the browns for being so stupid and not winning that game.
-i'm a huge bengals fan this weekend and i think they will pull off the upset over the ravens (mostly because the ravens will be playing on the road)
-charlie batch >>>> tony romo (especially in december)

OH LOOK...A RATHER BRIEF WEEK IN REVIEW THREAD WITH NO QUOTES...I WONDER WHY!?!?!

WHAT A CLOWN.

#1 seed on lockdown.
pimp.gif
Playoffs officially going through Lambeau Field in the NFC.

Rodgers putting up another 5 TD's last night... Still any takers for Brees' MVP? There shouldn't be, regardless of the Marino Yards record.

Jerome Simpson hitting RB button for the handplant on the LB.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
  Too bad overall hes got a ton of drops this year.
Jesus was too busy getting ready for his B-day to help Tebow not throw 4 picks.
Josh McCown with the slam!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Normally id clown a Bears player for doing that when they're down by 3 scores but that was so unexpected and dude been on his couch until a few weeks ago so his days are still numbered in the league so I cant hate at all right now.

Also Rodgers has 48 TD's right now.. 45 through the air and 3 on the ground
nerd.gif
... Does that count?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

-It's pathetic to me how so many Eagles fans are cheering for the Giants this weekend. Division rival and these clowns praying for Eli & co...
It's because of idiots like you that we are doing that. Cowboys fans are way more annoying than Giants fans, it really doesn't matter who they are playing I will always root against the Cowboys

Who should we root for? A tie wouldn't make a difference so we root for the less delusional fanbase
laugh.gif

Eagles

- no playoffs, no one to blame but ourselves for blowing all those 4th quarter leads earlier this season

- a healthy Mike Vick goes such a long way, wish he was able to play all 16 this year

- Brent Celek is turning into quite the tight end, wish we used him more this season

- Desean Jackson has been playing well the last few weeks after the media crucified him, who knows maybe he will be back next season 
ohwell.gif

Everyone Else

- Cowboys still played every starter besides Romo for that full game and they sucked, they gotta play a whole lot better coming into next week to have a chance against Eli
- 57 year old Charlie Batch > Mark Sanchez. This is the first Jets game I watched in it's entirety all year and I fully see how incompetent of a QB Sanchez is (and how vanilla that offense is). They can't be successful running slant routes all game or relying on a shaky run game every week. Defense put them in position to win that game but the offense failed them tremendously, Mangold should be taking nearly as much blame as Sanchez is as well

-
laugh.gif
at Brandon Jacobs popping off on Rex Ryan, that whole family deserves every bit of slander coming their way

- Jerome Simpson made the most unnecessary play ever
laugh.gif
but it was dope
pimp.gif

- Packers did what they were supposed to do, Rodgers makes it look too easy 
sick.gif

- congrats to the Lions for making the playoffs

- Tebow had the worst game ever
laugh.gif
, too anxious about his birthday

- Seahawks choked that game away, Tavaris Jackson just heaving it out of bounds on that last 4th down was hilarious to me 
laugh.gif

- hate to see that AP injury
sick.gif
, luckily he got his money but who knows if he'll ever be back to normal 
frown.gif

- Killa Cam is too good, every draft selection they get should go to defensive players next year

- I'll ask this again HOW DID THE BUCS WIN 10 GAMES LAST SEASON? WHAT HAS CHANGED WITH THE TEAM TO MAKE THEM SOOOOOOOOO PATHETIC IN 2011? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

49ers, Texans, Lions, and  AFC West champ=one & done in the playoffs.

This.

Jets, how they make the AFC Championchip twice then not even make the playoffs?
indifferent.gif

Houston not looking good with this kid Yates.
Jerome Simpson
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

AP, Dude missing the start of next season?
tired.gif

Tebow got T-Bagged by a sorry Bills team.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Carolina needs to add defensive players, Cam is getting the job done.
pimp.gif

Our secondary is garbage.
30t6p3b.gif

Romo better be ready to play Sunday.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

OH LOOK...A RATHER BRIEF WEEK IN REVIEW THREAD WITH NO QUOTES...I WONDER WHY!?!?!

WHAT A CLOWN.

Yeah its cause we lost to the Eagles. LOL.Every week you respond within the first 5 posts of this thread and don't even comment about football. You just type in caps lock about me. LOL. Hop off my man... Eat some breakfast first...

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Cam's season has been absolutely incredible this year. If Panthers only had some defense...

So Newton or Dalton for rookie of the year? 
nerd.gif

Cam got rookie of the year by a long shot.

Dude broke Peyton's rookie record.

jerorme simpson
eek.gif

adrian peterson
tired.gif

packers receivers
sick.gif

urlacher and briggs
roll.gif

- seems like the majority of what's left of the mark sanchez supporters have turned on him. he really showed zero improvement this year. this year with that defense not as tough and the run game not as great, he was forced to do a lot more. he's showed he can't handle the load imo.
- cam newton has impressed. i never thought he'd do so well so quickly in the league. that team next year with some help on defense could be a problem for a lot of wild card teams next year
- aj green should definitely get a hard look though
- what the hell are the colts doing. no seriously, what are you morons doing?
- sucks that romo was out early, could have actually been a game. hope he's 100% good to go on Sunday night
- speaking of next sunday night, thank god they flexed that game
- AFC playoffs, in a year when any team is good to lay an egg at any time, especially on the road...i can't help but feel we have a good chance to get to indy if we can lock up homefield, even despite our defense
- tebow...i wouldn't say it's a wrap for him. but he needs to do serious work on his passing game this offseason. denver needs to get him some more tools in the shed to work with as well. you get that team into an aerial battle and they're not going to comeback
- brandon jacobs is a *#*!$+!%@, but hats off to him for getting loud about rex. it needed to be said. time to shut up and just play, rex. the whole act of being bold and making these predictions has run its course. shut up and play. it was fine and cool at first, but now year after year, week after week, you just sounded like a blubbering idiot. for the record, i don't think he's a bad coach. but just take it down a notch on the bravado.
- pats...it was weird. even down 17 at half, i had a pretty good feeling we would come back and pull that one out. the issues we were having were fixable. definitely things to adjust for at half, and it's exactly what happened

There will be no other comments this week ...

My 2nd favorite player went down and i feel bad ... disgusted at AP injury ... i hope he will one day be the same

Watching D-Rose burn the Lakers has taken some of the luster off this football weekend, but let's rock and roll...

-Beat the Giants and we're in the show. Simple enough.

-Tebow had a great season but his time is up...

-49ers, Texans, Lions, and  AFC West champ=one & done in the playoffs.

Post your own quotes...

What makes you think Dallas won't be one and done in the Playoffs? Atlanta and Detroit will light up the Dallas secondary in the first round. You didn't mention Green Bay after a dominant blow out? What a shock.

-Giants Defense looking a bit solid.

-Nicks letting Eli down big time the past few games

-I'm praying for AP, doesn't look bright to be honest

-Jerome Simpson...1st with the Flop of the Year.....2nd with Flip of the Year

-Cowboys...well, their performance says it all.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

really? their performance in a meaningless game with their backup QB says it all? oh.

Funny thing is, I'm more worried about this game than anything.

If the Giants were on the ROAD playing Dallas for this upcoming game I'd be much more confident. We absolutely suck at home (outside of that Packers game). Hopefully we don't lay another egg at home.

So happy we knocked off the Jets (hai AMP
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
) .. Always quick to talk about the Giants collapsing when your Jets underperformed mightily this season, eat some humble pie bruh bruh.

Jerome Simpson I'm pretty sure can clear a 6'6 High Jump with room to spare.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

really? their performance in a meaningless game with their backup QB says it all? oh.
Only meaningless games there are in the NFL are the ones played after clinching playoffs and home-field for all I care.  I guess momentum means nothing to that team? Putting on a show for your home crowd? Nah? 
oh...ok

Also HD Jerome Simpson gif

1324852550975.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Only meaningless games there are in the NFL are the ones played after clinching playoffs and home-field for all I care.  I guess momentum means nothing to that team? Putting on a show for your home crowd? Nah? 
nah...it didn't mean anything. everyone knew it was meaningless before kickoff. the only must win is next weekend.

putting on a show? nope. players don't care about that. momentum? with a week off between games momentum is built more in how well you practice during the week. practice well during the week, play well on sunday.

S4L is a Bulls fan too?
laugh.gif

Gotta love those 90s bandwagon fans. Doesnt surprise me one bit that this dude is one.

Back
Top Bottom