NFL WEEK 19 in Review...

Giants
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fraud of the week= S4L3 LOL
laugh.gif

Pat Crayton should still be a #3 reciever. All season he played like he could potentially be a #1, but didnt prove it today.

Nobody is talking about Jacksonville? They are set up for a few years of GREAT success. The move to Garrard was very smart.

This just in, Payton Manning doesnt like playing the San Diego Chargers?

Green Bay is scary good with a very good run game

Cowboys O line < spoiled rotten chicken and curdled milk

Giants could be the feel good story of the NFL if they make it to the super bowl

Marion Barber is that dude

Brandon Jacobs is going to keep throwing the ball against the wall after every touchdown. Its his playoff "thing"
laugh.gif

Whats stopping a Cowboys/Patriots super bowl?... next year?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I'd have to say that the Cowboys were even more fradulent then the Colts...going in with a #1 seed and all.
roll.gif
roll.gif
ya whatever you say buddy. with you saying the colts are better then the boys all year i dont see how that crap flys

with you saying the colts are better then the boys all year i dont see how that crap flys
BINGO. My dude talkin about 'they were the #1 seed, blah blah!' But the whole year, he was running his mouth about how the Colts werebetter than the Boys and he was posting Cowboys Fraud Alerts every time something went wrong... My dude talkin out both sides of his mouth right now.

I could never see how a loss of another team, could make the loss of YOUR team hurt less

but to each his own

anyone notice the post game conferences from the colts? seems like manning and dungy really didnt give a damn about losing. they showed no emotion and Manningwas even grinning at times. Probably figured he got his ring so its all good
laugh.gif

- Cowboys are an immature squad (2nd youngest team in the NFL) and it showed in December and today

- Patrick Crayton should be jumped by his teammates for always talking !@$* and now possibly losing the game for his team

- Romo is a good QB and will only get better. Still needs work on a few basics (like throwin the ball away
laugh.gif
)

- T.O. really has matured and turned over a new leaf

- Brady now has 4 rings thanks to the Giants and Chargers, tying Montana

- smh @ Colts losing to a squad not only inferior, but without their "center stage" player and QB - Wade Phillips deserves another year

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

anyone notice the post game conferences from the colts? seems like manning and dungy really didnt give a damn about losing. they showed no emotion and Manning was even grinning at times. Probably figured he got his ring so its all good
laugh.gif

- Cowboys are an immature squad (2nd youngest team in the NFL) and it showed in December and today

- Patrick Crayton should be jumped by his teammates for always talking !@$* and now possibly losing the game for his team

- Romo is a good QB and will only get better. Still needs work on a few basics (like throwin the ball away
laugh.gif
)

- smh @ Colts losing to a squad not only inferior, but without their "center stage" player and QB - Wade Phillips deserves another year

YOU are salty as hell my friend. Keep doubting the Packers, or the Giants and the Chargers for that matter. At the end of the day, all three of those teams> the cowboys

I mean, how come the Packers can be the youngest team in the League and advance? Cowboy fans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

anyone notice the post game conferences from the colts? seems like manning and dungy really didnt give a damn about losing. they showed no emotion and Manning was even grinning at times. Probably figured he got his ring so its all good
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
)

YOU are salty as hell my friend. Keep doubting the Packers, or the Giants and the Chargers for that matter. At the end of the day, all three of those teams > the cowboys

I mean, how come the Packers can be the youngest team in the League and advance? Cowboy fans
laugh.gif

I do believe that the Giants are the #2 youngest team in the NFL
wink.gif

58e395c08ec7e4f15e6eca849768dfb3-getty-78766806cp084_new_york_gian.jpg

Why does Eli have the EXACT SAME look on his face, regardless of the situation? I swear, dude's facial expression never changes.
laugh.gif

- The Chargers looked real good today

- Packers and Giants will be a very good game

- Crayton is not the player HE thinks he is

- The NFC East will be a brawl next year

- This has been one of the best playoffs that we have had in a while

- Props to T.O. standing up for Romo

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
)

YOU are salty as hell my friend. Keep doubting the Packers, or the Giants and the Chargers for that matter. At the end of the day, all three of those teams > the cowboys

laugh.gif

lol u stay on my jockstrap on every thread. shouldnt you be finding some way to preserve the rubber from turning yellow on ur Jordans?

no salt here, its just the truth. NE now has an easy path to the SB.

im still trying to figure out how the Pack > Boys when we beat them 37-27 and were up 27-10 while Favre was in the game being 5/24, 2 INTS, and a QBrating of 40

If, if the Packers make it to the bowl and face the Patriots, NE will have a chance to knockout the greatest team ever (so far) period. They will have beaten

15 win GB (presuming they win vs NYG)
13 win Dallas
13 win Indy
12 win Jax
12 win NYG (maybe twice if they get by GB)
12 win SD twice (should NE advance this week of course)
10 win Cleveland
Playoff team Washington

They will have defeated the best of the best from the NFL without a loss with the greatest season an NFL QB has ever had, and several records in tow. How thatwill be topped, I have no idea. But we have a real chance at some major history right here.
eek.gif

laugh.gif
@ at everyone coming at Shoes and his 'LOL'

laugh.gif
@ the loss of another team being worse than your team losing

co-sign w/ KLJ....Definitely didn't see this coming...

Slow down w/ the Cro hype...He's my dude and all, but he needs more work on his footwork and technique.....He is doing this now off nothing butathleticism.....But ones he gets it down....
smh.gif
its a wrap for your #1 receiver....REGARDLESS OF WHO HE IS......

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Anybody seen s4l recently?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

- WOW @ the colts
- Cowboys im not too shocked about given how the two teams finished up the year
- Props to Volek and Turner and the rest of the Chargers
- Business as usual for the Packers
- Brady....damn
- So much for all that Jaguars hype

Back
Top Bottom