NFL Week 2 In Review...

It's really frustrating to see what Seattle is doing to Jimmy.
Chip Kelly looking like he's headed back to CFB.
Raiders and 9ers look like they're headed in opposite directions.
Saints are hot trash.
Really hope T-Mobile/Rex make it to the playoffs.

Pats = by far the best team in the AFC

Saints = era of winning is over, bag head status again

Eagles = we're all hype and no substance

Cowboys = can still make playoffs but no longer a SB contender

Cards = quiet killers

Skins = quiet playoff contenders

I wouldn't say all that, but I think our D is vastly underrated for the short time everyone has been together. Joe Barry (who I also had doubts about) has really got those guys ballin. We are still suspect in the secondary, but hopefully we can get better with Culliver coming back next week.

Remember, we started 1-1 last year, and look where that went.

Pound the ball with Alf and Matt Jones, and Kirk should be able to have some solid performances. It surely helps that the rest of the NFC East is in disarray.

#ScotMcCloughanRegime

Last edited:
I don't know wtf the eagles were thinking...your online been trash what you expect from murray. Dolphins and Rams biggest disappointments this week....Chargers had so many chances to get the Dub/Cincy will always be suspect to me...Bills looked lost in they own stadium....My God Eli are you really that bad :x ..... Falcons looking real good...Saints might be washed up....Seahawks are in trouble if they don't sign Kam QUICK....Johnny showing flashes for the Browns :smokin .....My Niners OMG bad way to go out like that in Pitt, Secondary suspect af...Lions are some dirt mid...Ravens are in trouble...Texans STILL TRASH...Cards looking like last yr...Colts will rebound tonight if TY is a go!!

Last edited:
If Bradford went down that would actually help the Eagles.

I agree, Sanchez while he's a turnover machine he won't shy away from throwing the ball deep and taking some shots. Sam just looked wide eyed and scared all day long and the option is a non-factor with him because the defense knows he's never running it. Sanchez could at least keep them home a bit instead of being immediately in the backfield getting hands on Demarco right at the snap

DeAngelo :pimp:

Yoo bad Pitt didn't have him last year instead of the knucklehead
Deanglo wasn't the same player. It's like the steve smith situation they both had gotten complacent, then when they got cut had a chip on their shoulders with something to proven. Deanglo lost 15 pounds in the offseason because he was motivated.

Funny how I was laughed at last week when I said that Raiders and Niners were going in opposite directions

:lol: dig up those posts

Deanglo wasn't the same player. It's like the steve smith situation they both had gotten complacent, then when they got cut had a chip on their shoulders with something to proven. Deanglo lost 15 pounds in the offseason because he was motivated.

Great point, need this version there last year :lol:

Agreed. Both got tired of being on an underachieving team with a one dimensional QB.

Can we talk about what's up with the Ravens?
nerd.gif
I didn't expect the Raiders to do what they did yesterday. They had a point to prove. But that Ravens defense looked completely lost in coverages on the touchdowns by Crabtree and Roberts.

Back
Top Bottom