NFL Week 5 In Review...

Remember he said Clowney plays like a blind dog in a meat market, thats exactly how Ford looked yesterday

Dee Ford with that Melo backpedal.
laugh.gif

:lol:

:rofl:

Film don't lie, his teamates gonna roast him something vicious when they watch the tape.

Ford caught sight of Gore right as Gore *faked running upright like somebody that was now done carrying out the fake* (the running upright stance was the first time Ford could see Gore because of the two blockers in front of Gore that were blocking his view)

When he saw Gore running upright he completely switched directions thinking he bit on a fake handoff. As he turned, he noticed all of his defensive teammates flowing to Gore, so he tried to correct but by then it was too late.

Am I the only one? I have yet to go through this thread, but if you just watch the replay a couple times it's pretty easy to understand what happened.

Last edited:
What? :lol:

And I have no reason to defend him so if you're saying I'm trying to make excuses.... ? :lol:

I watched it extremely closely because I had no idea how something like that could happen. I knew there had to be an explanation. Watch it again and tell me I'm wrong (

Last edited:
I watched it extremely closely because I had no idea how something like that could happen. I knew there had to be an explanation. Watch it again and tell me I'm wrong (

Last edited:

I forgot about that clown *** ****

I see someone just looked at the fantasy numbers

Did Cro and PP not play sides? Isn't PP argument that Sherman only stay on his side and doesn't follow number 1 WR?
I know PP went out for awhile, but I think he played  most of the game?

PP wasn't on 88 that much. I rarely saw him lining up with 88

Back
Top Bottom