Nick Cannon gets booed out of Madison Square Garden

Lol so why don't blacks boo Robert Downey jr for his role in tropic thunder? Lol all this stuff is dumb and white face is no were near what black face was
black people as a whole take a bunch of **** from other races in hopes of acceptance. (not all... But many)

Rappers stay having Italian names and idolizing scarface and they hated black people.

Chicks will claim 1/16tg Indian

Biased against darker skinned yambs.

Etc

Last edited:
Eh.. you're trying too hard.

I'm black btw
no his not ... a bunch of people here going hard for the album cover ... but these are the same people that hail Michael Jackson and celebrate Nicki and a bunch of others.

why don't you guys get on Nicky for weaves blond for that matter. always with a bunch of makeup to lighten her up etc.

the hate for this dude is stupid. I have never been a fan but he does a good job on AGT and furthermore I would think he is a positive black role model in regards to parenting and being alongside his kids. Amy.

Lol so why don't blacks boo Robert Downey jr for his role in tropic thunder? Lol all this stuff is dumb and white face is no were near what black face was
black people as a whole take a bunch of **** from other races in hopes of acceptance. (not all... But many)

Rappers stay having Italian names and idolizing scarface and they hated black people.

Etc
mean.gif

black culture is always ripped off

Didn't dude almost die of a sickness a couple years ago?

He really needs to relax and fall back.

He's a successful behind the scenes role player, he doesn't need to "Entertain" us...

for some reason i almost cried when his lip got pouting... as the lady signed off and said "it ensures good work"

Lots of white folks, liberal ones too from my experience, believe racism against white people is a big problem now. :smh: :lol:

-Downey Jr got a pass because after you watch the movie you get the intention was trying to make fun of character actors more the black folk. Was still in poor taste, but they pulled it off well.

Etc

no his not ... a bunch of people here going hard for the album cover ... but these are the same people that hail Michael Jackson and celebrate Nicki and a bunch of others.

why don't you guys get on Nicky for weaves blond for that matter. always with a bunch of makeup to lighten her up etc.

the hate for this dude is stupid. I have never been a fan but he does a good job on AGT and furthermore I would think he is a positive black role model in regards to parenting and being alongside his kids. Amy.

So every black woman with weave should be checked [emoji]128064[/emoji]..................

Mostly black girls don't wear weave "to be white" (at least the ones I know"

White face/black face wayyyyyyyyy worst than damn hair weaves.

Etc

Every light skin/brown skin chick favorite words "I'm mixed...my great grand father was part Cherokee lol"

Dark skin and brown skin women are the sexiest thing on earth

He's probably used to the boos. He says he does stand up comedy but who the hell would pay to see him tell corny jokes.

:smh: OP you just ruined the tv magic of no look shots for me. :smh:

And Nick Canon got what he deserves.

Son shoulda stuck to just running Nickalodeon and being behind the scenes. That white face **** bit him in the ***.

How do you know what he or anyone else deserves? I don't have an opinion about him but at least we know who he is.

You don't think a crowd full of white people aren't going to boo a guy for doing white face?

C'mon....

Etc
:smh:

black culture is always ripped off

What exactly is black culture? Srs.

If you guys were on your own hustle you wouldn't have the mental capacity to even look into any of this

Man, cut this **** out. :lol:

If you were on "your hustle", you wouldn't have time to comment either.

:lol:

because downey provided the lulz and was done in somewhat good taste, now Nick on the other hand.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom