Nick Cannon gets booed out of Madison Square Garden

LOL at bringing up the white face ordeal as if that is why he got boo'd.

he got boo'd because he is corny and NY doesn't want to see him at halftime.
laugh.gif
Can't believe it took this long for this post 
laugh.gif

Dudes act like the whole world is on NT general getting involved in race threads.

People didn't even think its cuz the average Knick fan doesn't want **** to do with America's Got Talent.

I woulda been booing my *** off too.

what do i post thats so blatantly racist?

He was referring to Bateman and I'm pretty sure Nick would have received the same reception...album or not. I'll bet the majority of people in that audience have no idea he even has an album out.

Last edited:
I'm in Connecticut and the local hiphop radio station was having a contest to have Nick Cannon come be the principle of your high school for a day...

Who the **** would want Nick Cannon to be their principle for a day?!?!?! :x:x:x:x:x

damn son how does this dude get to post all types of blatantly racist ish.

and i got banned for posting a picture of bigfoot in the boston bombing thread,

wasn't even making fun of the situation just the person who was trying to point out a dark figure on one of the rooftops.
Dude just tries to rustke jimmies.

I don't see how y'all haven't caught on yet.

Does it in religion threads too.

:lol: x :smh:

Why does every thread in general have too turn into a race thread :smh:

View media item 20208
comes into a thread rooted around race...

Gets upset that its a thread about race.

Bateman tries to rustle jimmies he used to go by another SN can't remember the name but dude types in red so his outlandish post can be seen

Last edited:
I'm in Connecticut and the local hiphop radio station was having a contest to have Nick Cannon come be the principle of your high school for a day...

Who the **** would want Nick Cannon to be their principle for a day?!?!?! :x:x:x:x:x

Looks like your school might need him famb.

I want to know who the **** let him in MSG in the first place? **** what am I saying, it was probably Dolan :stoneface: :smh:

On another related note though, I don't see the big deal with a black man doing white face. Nick Cannon is just corny so I can understand singling him out but where was the backlash outcry when Eddie Murphy did it? I mean it was for comedic purposes. Same with Chappelle. I mean does it not count for Wayan bros. cuz they also cross dressed as white women? To me there's no real racial grounds for an argument against white face. After it's executed you can say it's not funny if it happens not to be but there's no history behind it for ppl to feel offended.

Bateman tries to rustle jimmies he used to go by another SN can't remember the name but dude types in red so his outlandish post can be seen
To me he's an exception. I actually think he believes some of the nonsense he posts and he believes in it condescending dismissive way so if you call him out on it he'll ignore you or gloss over your reply with an excuse not get in to the incendiary things he brings up.

Last edited:
dude made his monies 10 years ago from being a natural cornball (as already stated). i'm not sure that he's actually talented. if i were him at this point, i'd be trying to be the black (pun intended) ryan seacrest or mario lopez. stacking paper doing hosting gigs, producing, and using my celebrity to get entrance to other business/stock market ventures.

but that's me

Lol so why don't blacks boo Robert Downey jr for his role in tropic thunder? Lol all this stuff is dumb and white face is no were near what black face was
That's cuz Robert Downey Jr. became a black man in Tropic Thunder. It was Daniel Day Lewis like the way he transformed. It should be applauded for such a comedic effort.

One of the few rarities of a white guy successfully pulling off black face.

I respect his grind and his choice of females but Nick is just a lame, corny *** dude that tries too hard. Dude seems so confused. :lol:

Last edited:
LOL at bringing up the white face ordeal as if that is why he got boo'd.

he got boo'd because he is corny and NY doesn't want to see him at halftime.
laugh.gif
The ****** who post in General every day about this stupid **** can't seem to grasp that.
mean.gif

NY crowds >

Back
Top Bottom