Nike ACG Trainerendor

Hey, I've been wanting to cop these for a while, I wear 9.5 US/8.5UK on airmax 1, what size should I get this pair? Cheers

construction is A LOT better on the Mesh Black v2's. Suede is pretty good for a GR nike model, the strap is constructed pretty well firm and stiff and not cheap feeling at all, and the mesh like material for the upper is VERY good compared to the mesh on the stussy's. I'm still in disbelief how well constructed the v2's are. Like I'll even go so far and say that they're probably one of the best constructed GR's nike has come out to do. 

magnificent shoe imo. top 5 of the year easily for me. 
Sounds good. Will try to cop in a light color if I find one that catches my eye

Walked into my local Footaction and ordered two pairs of the V1's in a size 9 for $40 each + $3 shipping.

Walked into my local Footaction and ordered two pairs of the V1's in a size 9 for $40 each + $3 shipping.
did you order the OG Black V1's by any chance? and if you did, did you happen to have the style code for em. thinking about doing this at my local FA

Yes they are the OG Black V1's. Unfortunately, i dont have the style code. I just walked in and explained what I wanted. They actually had a size 11 in my store (Franklin Mills, PA) so finding it in the system wasnt an issue.

$115 shipped is tempting... but not when ppl are grabbing them for $40! lol

Where's that FootAction SKU??... I know it was posted a little ways back. I really should just stop being lazy and go by the closest FootAction

construction is A LOT better on the Mesh Black v2's. Suede is pretty good for a GR nike model, the strap is constructed pretty well firm and stiff and not cheap feeling at all, and the mesh like material for the upper is VERY good compared to the mesh on the stussy's. I'm still in disbelief how well constructed the v2's are. Like I'll even go so far and say that they're probably one of the best constructed GR's nike has come out to do. 

magnificent shoe imo. top 5 of the year easily for me. 

Are the v2's that much better? I had the black/black v1's and although it's a great shoe, it starts to look beat real quick. If the new ones hold up better then I'd pick up another pair.

Highly urge you guys to go to your local footaction. I got both OG black and olives shipped for $79.

what did you guys do to order them? just go up to the cash wrap and ask the employees there to check on a sku?

Got them both in today. Kinda regretting spending almost 120 for the black reissue when these were 40 a piece but it's whatever. 

I totally agree with markiie if you can make it to your closest Footaction go, even if it is a drive. They are only 39.99 and ship to your house for free so you won't have to make a return trip to the store to pick them up.  I got mine 3 days after going to my local store, really glad I was able to get a second black pair.

Just went to my local footaction and got a pair of the OG blacks shipped for ~46 bucks. Didn't wanna do the free shipping with that footaction vip card thingy cause the cashier who served me was a straight up ****. '

But like everyone has said don't miss out on this. Such a good price imo. 

Just went to my local footaction and got a pair of the OG blacks shipped for ~46 bucks. Didn't wanna do the free shipping with that footaction vip card thingy cause the cashier who served me was a straight up ****. '

But like everyone has said don't miss out on this. Such a good price imo. 

I just did the same for the brown pair, got free shipping because star member $39.99 shipped .......very happy

Back
Top Bottom