Nike ACG Trainerendor

I just got the V1 Blacks and Olives from Footaction for $39.99 each plus $6 shipping. So both for $86 total shipped.

The original SKU's I gave him from this thread were giving him problems for some reason... Ended up finding them thru pics of the UPC from eBay.

Here are the proper SKU's from my Footaction receipt...

Black/White - 4626732304095

Olive - 4626733104095

Hope this helps!

Got my OG Black's in today. These are fire! once again thanks to the homies who provided the thread with the crucial info, y'all are the MVP's!

10723810_739757446089858_471557416_n.jpg

Hey dudes, new to the thread, but thanks for all the info posted so far. Have any of you guys tried calling into your local foot action to see if they can do the same thing? The closest foot action to me is about 30 minutes. I don't mind making the drive but just wanted to ask. Thanks for your time.

Hey dudes, new to the thread, but thanks for all the info posted so far. Have any of you guys tried calling into your local foot action to see if they can do the same thing? The closest foot action to me is about 30 minutes. I don't mind making the drive but just wanted to ask. Thanks for your time.

I would say call and at least have them look up the inventory if they can find your size, not sure about actually making a phone order. Making that call can at least save you a drive in case they don't have it

they can't. already tried brotha! have to do it in store for a store finder purchase supposedly. effing policies lol. had to drive an hour north for my nearest FA. 

Last edited:
I'm gonna try to get the olives tomorrow from FA.

The ones at FA have ACG on the tongue, right? Is there a difference between the ACG pairs and the SB's?

And if I remember reading this in here, they are TTS right?

The ones at FA have ACG on the tongue, right? Is there a difference between the ACG pairs and the SB's?

Yeah the Olives are a ACG model. The ACG pair has an actual tongue, the SB model has a inner bootee . They run TTS

Last edited:

Yeah the Olives are a ACG model. The ACG pair has an actual tongue, the SB model has a inner bootee . They run TTS

Hmm, but when I google pics, I see Olive SB's too... well I'll see when they come in then :nerd:

Thanks for the sizing info

If anyone was curious, this is what SNS is shipping out..

Going to check my local FA to hopefully order the V1 brown box with the ACG on the tongue..

Last edited:
nah
Is this what you are referring to when you say you see SB Olives? If so, these didn't release, the ones that came out have ACG on the tongue like this:

the "SBs v2" are out in pacsun-zumiez-against all odds...

Last edited:
Hmm, but when I google pics, I see Olive SB's too... well I'll see when they come in then :nerd:

Thanks for the sizing info
View media item 1229063

Is this what you are referring to when you say you see SB Olives? If so, these didn't release, the ones that came out have ACG on the tongue like this: View media item 1229064

Ah, ok I see now.

The different logos and v1/v2 thing threw me off.

This is dope because I love the ACG logo. Classic

Ok, I kept seeing olive pairs on IG posted, so I figured they had to have released. But I noticed that all the SB pairs were posted by people living in Europe.

So I figure pairs with SB on the tongue were only released in Europe.

Ok, I kept seeing olive pairs on IG posted, so I figured they had to have released. But I noticed that all the SB pairs were posted by people living in Europe.

So I figure pairs with SB on the tongue were only released in Europe.
To my knowledge, only the blacks with the SB tongue were released in Europe. Thepremierstore.com has the SB olives in stock.

I hit FA today to order my pair, but my size was sold out. I could order a .5 size up, or a .5 size down.

Went with the .5 down, because I prefer a snug fit over a loose. Also didn't take into account the strap.

Should I have sized up instead of down?

Side note: why are they $69 on the site, but available for $39?

I hit FA today to order my pair, but my size was sold out. I could order a .5 size up, or a .5 size down.

Went with the .5 down, because I prefer a snug fit over a loose. Also didn't take into account the strap.

Should I have sized up instead of down?

Side note: why are they $69 on the site, but available for $39?
special instore pricing is my guess. but imo you could probably be okay with going .5 down. 

These actually do pretty well in the rain. Is the upper waterproof?

Not at all.
They're very comfy and I like all my pairs.
But in water, they're just one tiny step above jumping in puddles in just your socks.

Last edited:
Not at all.
They're very comfy and I like all my pairs.
But in water, they're just one tiny step above jumping in puddles in just your socks.
Mines held up pretty nicely when it rained where I live. Dried up fast and neither my feet nor socks were wet afterwards. Maybe I just got lucky. BUT I will say, wearing these in the cold was kinda a bad idea. I stood in line for a concert for hours and my feet felt like bricks. Granted, I was there for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom