"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Fell inlove with these shoes The first time i saw my boy wearing them in highschool back in like 04 and never got around to buying a pair. Waiting for right colorway and will be copping trainers and flights

Based on the InStyleShoes link up there, these aren't that sought after. This thread makes these seem like they'll sell out super quickly.

most people don't know this shoe is dropping let alone when

will more than likely sell out on ndc

if you can make it to the store that day you shall prosper

I ordered 2 pairs off iss, not waiting over a couple bucks plus I don't get off work til 7 thursday and run at the park after work

damn all that lol

Damn I kind of want these, but I'm about to try to haggle for some Gamma XI's.

But, I don't want to sleep and then resell prices rise :smh:

My chick going to tax my behind she know I'm back on this buying kicks nonsnense :smh:

I've been good though and kept away for some time now since the Suns Foams.

Plus my birthday is the 20th... decisions... decisions.

Eh they are limited but it kinda looks like everybody in here should be able to get a pair. 5 HOH out here getting em plus boutiques. We'll shall see Thursday though. My money's ready for these.

Last edited:
Damn I kind of want these, but I'm about to try to haggle for some Gamma XI's.

But, I don't want to sleep and then resell prices rise :smh:

My chick going to tax my behind she know I'm back on this buying kicks nonsnense :smh:

I've been good though and kept away for some time now since the Suns Foams.

Plus my birthday is the 20th... decisions... decisions.

Grab these. They're classics AND they're cheaper than Gammas. You'll be happy and your girl won't trip as hard over the low MSRP. Win-win.

Good looks on that code. I had $15 credit in my paypal so this was a no brainer purchase.

By the way you enter the code after you confirm your billing address.

i don't see these being difficult to obtain at all

will try my luck tomorrow morning

Last edited:
I'm gonna try on NDC and if I strike out I'll try getting them in person but the closest HOH is an hour away from me. Hope these aren't as limited as the thread is making them seem.

I'm leaving for out of time in the morning gonna try when I touch down in St. Louis tomorrow

does anyone have a pair already? do we need to half size up in these also?

my blue heros i did...

does anyone have a pair already? do we need to half size up in these also?

my blue heros i did...

I don't think they'll arrive at US spots til tomorrow at the earliest. Flights have always run TTS. Different fit from the runners.

Peace,
J

Does anyone have decent pics of the originals, to compare the greens? I tried google but all the pics i found looked like they were black and purple.
View media item 1116635
From this thread: http://niketalk.com/t/255893/nike-air-trainer-huarache-og-colorway-returns-2011/960

Still pretty dark but you can see the green better. I don't have as much of a problem with the green as I do the purple. I'm going to wait and see what other CWs Nike retros.

I'd bet money that those were black if y'all weren't telling me they're green. I wish I could see them in person.

Original colorway is Oxidized Green/ Prism Violet. Is it the same shade as the shank plate on the Oxidized XIV's?

Either way, I might scoop. Or maybe the Black/ Greys

I'd bet money that those were black if y'all weren't telling me they're green. I wish I could see them in person.

Original colorway is Oxidized Green/ Prism Violet. Is it the same shade as the shank plate on the Oxidized XIV's?

Either way, I might scoop. Or maybe the Black/ Greys

Exactly! It's a deep hunter green. I'd bet they'll be closer to the OG than the samples look.

Peace,
J

Use coupon code ineedkicks on ISS to get them for $129.99 shipped

Thanks for sharing one of our coupon codes. We have a $10 off coupon for NT (code : ISSNIKETALK10 ) which is good for $10 off each item purchased. We know it's not much, but we do offer free shipping as well Domestically which most sites do not.

-ISS

INSTAGRAM: @instyleshoes1999

Back
Top Bottom