"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Rockcitykicks has them up now they do take phone orders
Thanks, just copped. Came to $127 shipped, not bad at all to have em locked down and not have to worry about it tomorrow. Dudes were real friendly and helpful too, give em a call if you're looking!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing one of our coupon codes. We have a $10 off coupon for NT (code : ISSNIKETALK10 ) which is good for $10 off each item purchased. We know it's not much, but we do offer free shipping as well Domestically which most sites do not.

-ISS

INSTAGRAM: @instyleshoes1999
Getting a ISS shot out ha ha

My HoH in New Orleans got em in today... Hopefully they last til Friday... So I can get em in person. If not I'm coppin either way. S/o to J for that black/blue drop info... Now if only they'd run them kobe pe's...

Are the launch locators sometimes inaccurate? Stopped by HOH on my way to the house and the manager/supervisor swore up and down they were not getting these when it clearly said so on the launch locator.

Had these in high school and completely forgot how they fit :smh:

All I know is, I had to go a full size up on the runners, so I may do half a size on these.

Are the launch locators sometimes inaccurate? Stopped by HOH on my way to the house and the manager/supervisor swore up and down they were not getting these when it clearly said so on the launch locator.

Maybe he lied. Or they haven't received shipment.

Whats ya'll thoughts on these? I might pull the trigger when they come out in stores but right now Im not paying 150 for these, I hate that material on the shoe, it get messed up too quick. i hope they don't do the blk/grey ones the same way.

Nike need to stop making the same cw's for every shoe its getting played out and wack now, might start wearing asics and sauconys again smh..

Not my photo 

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom