"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Now those are some photos. G luck to you too. 

I originally entered this thread feeling let down. Felt like I wouldn't see this shoe retro for a while. Well, the release is already here. I'm trippin lol 

Seriously..... one of my favorite moon boots.

Last edited:
Follow @nikestore for the countdown link prior to launch time.

We shouldn't be worried about BOTters right? RIGHT???
Low resale value. Not a sig shoe. I feel good about this even tho i'll be only checking ftl and ndc.

The beasts/bots will be out.  Trust.

And don't forget Nike is the master of limited online supply, making non-hyped **** sell out, thus creating hype.  

That said, I've seen a lot of shoes sell out on NDC while there are plenty on other websites.  

I see that Eastbay has a 20% off code on their site. I wonder if we could use it for this release?

Heading to HOH after I get off work in the am. Everything seems quiet with these.

nice... i looked on the release calender and it wasn't there. sneaky

looks like footaction has it too. 4 servers to pick at.

Last edited:
I'll probably try to order online to be on the safe side, and then try to see what I can do locally.

I see that Eastbay has a 20% off code on their site. I wonder if we could use it for this release?

Excluded from discount

Last edited:
Posted this in the Hyperdunk thread too but looks like its a NDC countdown for these and the Hyperdunks today...Nike was only doing that for really hyped releases before this week. 

Is this how it's gonna be from now on?

HAHAH, i messed up. Had the 12 in my cart and accidentally removed it. to damn funny. 

Back
Top Bottom