Nike Air Foamposite One ‘Concord’ – New Images

Right when i saw them it was a no. An immediate no. If you like em thats you but no thanks. Your right tho if i had these kicks i would need just two things. My receipt and a means of transportation to return them

I saw these in person. AWESOMEEEEEEE. Only reason im waiting is hoping for a price drop. I enjoy the disinterest in these.

feel the same as you. these are solid colorway.

and like you, i enjoy the disinterest in these. i like em enough to pay retail if i had to but since i dont, i'll gladly pick em up for 130-150 shipped.

seen a couple people wearin em (with shorts. wanna see em with jeans) and they look damn good.

joints are clean. the icing on the cake is def me grabbin em for the low tho...

I like these, but these are one of the few shoes that seem to look better in pics than in person to me

feel the same as you. these are solid colorway.

and like you, i enjoy the disinterest in these. i like em enough to pay retail if i had to but since i dont, i'll gladly pick em up for 130-150 shipped.

seen a couple people wearin em (with shorts. wanna see em with jeans) and they look damn good.

joints are clean. the icing on the cake is def me grabbin em for the low tho...
I wish I got mine on OS Life for like $200 shipped, but I ended up paying $239 shipped from Jimmy Jazz. Pricey for sure, and I wanted them bad enough to not want to wait for the inevitable price drop. Plus, I didn't want to take a chance that I wouldn't get my size later.

I love 'em.

Serious question, is it a bad idea to just get a black marker and white out the white part and get black shoe laces?

Serious question, is it a bad idea to just get a black marker and white out the white part and get black shoe laces?

Do it a little better than that.
Black Angeles paint for the eyestay. And dye the mesh.

Two things huh? I love how people go hard on defending shoes they purchase
laugh.gif
You must be on the cashflow side of the two things. Hardly defending bro.. Nice reach though.. 

these foams are ok, nothing crazy. It is a nice pair to have in the rotation though since the colorway simple and foams itself dont crease.

Got lucky. Always liked em so I had no problem coppin my pair on release day. I was able to get another pair for $150 shipped so my NDC pair will be going back. $100 saved :smokin

I saw these in person. AWESOMEEEEEEE. Only reason im waiting is hoping for a price drop. I enjoy the disinterest in these. maybe by mid august discounts and b day coupons can be used.
Once that $150 price tag come up, I am on it!
Saint Alfred in Chicago has these for $160 in-store or phone orders only.  $70 off for a new release is pretty damn good if you ask me,

Phone: 773-486-7159

Shop is open until 9 pm ET on weekdays

http://stalfred.com/collections/nike/products/air-foamposite-one

Back
Top Bottom