Nike Air Foamposite One ‘Concord’ – New Images

Yeah just cause of the simple colorways. But if it was like the thermals or weathermans then these would sit and go to outlets lol

the limited tag is going to stir up a lot of hype beasts, mark my words. happens every time, i guarantee the dbs would have sat if they were a GR

the limited tag is going to stir up a lot of hype beasts, mark my words. happens every time, i guarantee the dbs would have sat if they were a GR

I still think that they will be available to everyone who wants them, without hypebeast prices! I will check the Nike european release calendar, if it is on it, I would not worry for a single second, since that means wide availability!

I still think that they will be available to everyone who wants them, without hypebeast prices! I will check the Nike european release calendar, if it is on it, I would not worry for a single second, since that means wide availability!

Has that been the trend lately? If they release ok nike Europe then they are easily available (sitting in stores)? Also these don't have the limited tag correct?

^ lol ikr

pix of these surfaced a lil over a month ago maybe and this thread is only 3 pages long.

the hype for these just isnt there. why? idk b/c theyre def a decent colorway to me. friggin things are blk n wht for pete sake!

never seen such a basic colorway garner such a lackluster response.

i blame the wht eyestay (people hate change) and the fact that theyve been labeled "concord foams".

convinved these'll be a pair people regret passin on later.

nice colorway but the shiny black foam to go with bland white eyestay and blue tint sole is sooooo dumb...

these will look good with jeans imo... not a summer shoe

will not cop

I think the fact that these are gonna be such an easy cop it seems is making me like them more!? Lmao idk def seems to have potential as my easiest foam purchase yet, might be as easy as yellow ones. And that's funny to me cause these are much better than those.

Man, Nike is starting to pissing me off.

yesterday, they did'nt drop any Jordan 11 low Infrared or Jordan Shoe at my local Footlocker (who is the only footlocker under 50 miles radius) and i have the sensation that this foams will no drop there also.

I don't leave in a country area, my city is around 100k people and nike and footlocker keep giving us the 10% of the avaible shoes on the world.

i don' t get this kind of business policy.

Reflecting on the situation, even more glad there is such low demand cause now I can't cop these till the 1st. Happy knowing/assuming they'll still either be online or at a local chain store. I wear 13-14, I don't care how disliked something is I buy it when its available. I can't gamble on discount waiting with my size!.. on any shoe really.

Last edited:
Man, Nike is starting to pissing me off.
yesterday, they did'nt drop any Jordan 11 low Infrared or Jordan Shoe at my local Footlocker (who is the only footlocker under 50 miles radius) and i have the sensation that this foams will no drop there also.

I don't leave in a country area, my city is around 100k people and nike and footlocker keep giving us the 10% of the avaible shoes on the world.

i don' t get this kind of business policy.

where do you live

For nike i live in the fourth world. But for the common science called geography i live in tge central part of italy. The city name is Ancona

Last edited:
cool. so now that theyre not actually concords, dudes will stop hatin.

right? lol

btw. they looked pretty damn good in that vid. im on em.

this
nthat.gif
in that video! can't wait

Cant wait till these make the outlets.. then ill snag them for less than 180 or even less than 150..

Back
Top Bottom