Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

these are not worth more tahn $500 people stop putting so much value on them and it will naturally decrease, people have seriously gone mad 1100 is too much for any shoe $500 is almost even too much

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

Originally Posted by polorico

foamposites is coookeeeeeeed from all these hypebeasts.

When i was visting my aunt on dyckman back in 07 . I am from Texas BTW.

I copped the royals , and the all black from VIM on the sale rack for 150 a piece.
In NY, you copped the Royals for 150 in 07?  Yea I don't believe you. I'm from NY and they went fast, didn't see any on sale. 
i saw the same sale of the royals at a vim back in 2007 for $100.00 and in my size 
I

ok I admit I wanted a pair but couldnt get my hands on a pair and I live in Tampa. I guess its on to the spacejams foams.

Finally saw a pair in person yesterday..not that impressed. Glad I didnt trade away a arm and a leg for these

Just passing along some information that was passed to me today from my Footlocker connect, which told me that the Galaxy Foamposites are suppose to be releasing in the middle of next month on NDC but without the glow in the dark soles. He could be right or he could be wrong, I don't know so take it however you want just a heads up though...

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

I'm trading the following for a DS pair of Galaxy Foams in my size next weekend.
Electrolime Foamposites

White/Red XIV's

Lightly Worn Doernbecher VI's

Kobe Christmas VII's.

Too pumped. Don't have to come out of pocket for these.

Wish I could find someone like that guy. You didn't get the best out of the deal imo
I gave up shoes that aren't really important as to what I have. Shoes that I could live without and have doubles or originals of.
I didn't want to take the time to sell shoes to pay for a pair or come out of pocket. Luckily I found someone willing to do a trade. I'm glad he wanted some recent releases cause it made it easier on me.

I'll be able to rest at night regardless.

I think thats a great trade for you especially

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Unorganized shady BS, here in MIA.

No camping, wait till midnight, off the property, in your cars,

cancelled release, line up again, break up line, pepper spray,

no stores selling, only 1 store selling but no foams, 2 people go in then lebrons and

KD already soldout. (&#*Y$(#*YO
What store was this?

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

highlights-magazine_large.png

Can you spot the difference?

Picture-17-320x383.png

0805applelines.jpg

You can replace the Concord with any foam or major shoe release. Why can't @!$*%#! "sneakerheads" be civilized?[/quote]
roll.gif
Great pic!

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I copped the royals , and the all black from VIM on the sale rack for 150 a piece.
In NY, you copped the Royals for 150 in 07?  Yea I don't believe you. I'm from NY and they went fast, didn't see any on sale. 
this right is already fishy....i dont think VIM ever had foams to begin with.
thats why i love VIM, cuz cats like you think they never get anything.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but rico, all blacks on sale? this didn't happen around my hood..joints were gone for retail in da summer no less in 2007.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i saw the same sale of the royals at a vim back in 2007 for $100.00 and in my size 
I
this occurrence happened because VIM had received da royal foamposites weeks later after release when people had already assumed they were sold out, so to da unsuspecting customer they just sat..it happened around my hood, but cats weren't

just gonna sit around, these got scooped up as soon as they popped up..at least around my way.

Originally Posted by Joulze

Just passing along some information that was passed to me today from my Footlocker connect, which told me that the Galaxy Foamposites are suppose to be releasing in the middle of next month on NDC but without the glow in the dark soles. He could be right or he could be wrong, I don't know so take it however you want just a heads up though...

Interesting... Given the Yeezy's are dropping roughly around that time  

IMPATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY PAIR.. TRACKING IT EVERY HOUR LMAO 
laugh.gif

That pic makes no sense to me. I mean, dude is stepping on some galaxies with a lame %#% pair of Kobe's.
sick.gif
. Dude must be on that brown.
laugh.gif

I'm trading the following for a DS pair of Galaxy Foams in my size next weekend.
Electrolime Foamposites

White/Red XIV's

Lightly Worn Doernbecher VI's

Kobe Christmas VII's.

Too pumped. Don't have to come out of pocket for these.

Wish I could find someone like that guy. You didn't get the best out of the deal imo
I gave up shoes that aren't really important as to what I have. Shoes that I could live without and have doubles or originals of.
I didn't want to take the time to sell shoes to pay for a pair or come out of pocket. Luckily I found someone willing to do a trade. I'm glad he wanted some recent releases cause it made it easier on me.

meaning you wouldn't be able to rest at night if you didn't get the galaxy foams?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

meaning you wouldn't be able to rest at night if you didn't get the galaxy foams?
ohwell.gif

2qm3wqs.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

That pic makes no sense to me. I mean, dude is stepping on some galaxies with a lame %#% pair of Kobe's.
sick.gif
. Dude must be on that brown.
laugh.gif

exactly
laugh.gif
 dude thought he was making a statement wit that

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

this right is already fishy....i dont think VIM ever had foams to begin with.
thats why i love VIM, cuz cats like you think they never get anything.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but rico, all blacks on sale? this didn't happen around my hood..joints were gone for retail in da summer no less in 2007.

Vim definitely had royals, and ninja is correct they got them late, i don't doubt they went on sale for $150. I saw all blacks on sale for $100 at jimmy jazz, still kicking myself for passing. I think i passed because nike used the dull foamposite material instead of shinny.

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

ohwell.gif

I'm sure he means he traded shoes that didn't have much significance to him for a shoe that did and doesn't bother him at all what anyone else thinks about it. Congrats on the pick up bro

Back
Top Bottom